OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
logoad.png

QUOTE said:
Atlus USA
Over 12 years in the making, SMT: Persona 2: Innocent Sin is finally coming to North America!

Enhanced and expanded, this highly anticipated "lost" chapter in the award-winning Persona sub-series of RPGs arrives Fall 2011 for PSP system.

For more info, visit the official website: http://www.atlus.com/persona2

Source
Alt. Source

Saw this on their facebook page. I'm personally stoked for this release.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's good news since it wasn't released to due to the yuri and Adolf Hitler. The Japanese PSP version had the names censored a little but not too much to realize who's who.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't forgot the (possible) man on man feelings. I'm almost done with the first Persona title, and I was planning on moving onto Innocent Sin for the PSX (as it's first chronologically.) I still might, but man, I can't wait for this title. I already have the insanely massive soundtrack from the Japanese release (6 CD's!), and it sounds fantastic.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Raika said:
Another good release to look forward to. Now if only they would port Persona 4 over to the PSP...
Bleh, i rather have that game running on NGP with better graphics. Im satisfied with Persona 3 & the fact that Persona 2 is coming =)

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather have P4P on either the 3DS or PSP. Whatever Persona title the 3DS is getting will likely use the 3D effect, and I think the whole "TV Screen" theme that flows from both the story and the visuals during gameplay would work really well with the 3D. And the PSP already has P3, so it's possible for it as well.

Of course, I'll be getting it either way. I'm planning on holding off until I can get a NGP for around the same price I got my used PSP, but if it's getting any Persona title.....ffffffsss. I'd rather the NGP use it's power for something that'd demand it - P4 didn't really push any boundaries in terms of visual style, and I want the port/remake (if it'll be done) to stick with it. Maybe a new entry into Catherine or hell, one of the Raidou (Devil Summoner) games. God, if it get's a Raidou game, I'll get it at launch.

But yeah, I'm pretty excited for this game as well. I really wanted to see Eternal Punishment remade too, but Meguro said it wouldn't fit on one UMD. I would've taken a dual disc release
frown.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hm looking forward to it, atleast something to play in late 2011.

Off-topic:- I've posted 310 posts in 10 days, does that mean I've no life? :wtf:

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
SamAsh07 said:
machomuu said:
So...which Persona is the 3DS getting? I guess we can rule 2 out.
Collectors Edition with all the parts
wink.gif
NO. persona on 3ds is devil survivor with extras added in

...no, it's not. Persona and Devil Survivor are NOT the same series. 3DS is getting Devil Survivor: OverClocked, an enhanced port of SMT: Devil Survivor for the DS. It's NOT Persona. The 3DS is getting a Persona title in one way or another - nothing else has been announced. "Shin Megami Tensei, Devil Survivor, and Persona" series were announced as coming to the 3DS. We don't know what Persona title it is, but it's NOT Devil Survivor.

Either way, this is really not the topic for it. I'm just stoked Atlus is bringing over an official translation of the title.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Famitsu says that Persona (the first one only, so far) will be coming to the 3DS.

Devil Survivor: Overclock, and the Shin Megami Tensei series (not the spin-offs) will also be coming to 3DS.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
machomuu said:
Famitsu says that Persona (the first one only, so far) will be coming to the 3DS.

Devil Survivor: Overclock, and the Shin Megami Tensei series (not the spin-offs) will also be coming to 3DS.
Aww...I was hoping for 4, but I guess the miracle never happen
frown.gif

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
s4mid4re said:
machomuu said:

Aww...I was hoping for 4, but I guess the miracle never happen
frown.gif
Who knows, maybe if the first one sells well on the 3DS, they'll port the rest.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtube.com/shorts/zaubG06FZ1Q?si=sHbKxlndEs1l_swO