Permanent PS4 jailbreak 9.0 and login to psn after reboot?

CozzY

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That method uses more equipment such as a Pi. It just automates the usb part.

I don't get why some people hate the fact hate they might have to get up and go to their ps4 to plug and unplug a usb stick to JB the PS4. It literally takes a minute for the entire process.
Yeah, I know that. But when a kid uses the PS4 and accidentally switches it off, than a Pi with auto jailbreak could be quiet useful. For other ppl it's just a waste of money.

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just my two cents here.

i say keep thread open. i don't usually post here unless i feel i need to. just for keeping info on point. I understand when you write on the internet you don't just communicate with negative people. You communicate with all people.

I mean i see posts here and there about a legit permanent on 9.0. I don't know whatsup but I would at least consider it rumor. With that in mind I say keep it open and let's see what pours in. I would call this speculative. Let people report what turns up.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That method uses more equipment such as a Pi. It just automates the usb part.

I don't get why some people hate the fact hate they might have to get up and go to their ps4 to plug and unplug a usb stick to JB the PS4. It literally takes a minute for the entire process.
I don't mind it. I had to do it today and it showed some errors, but eventually unlocked.

It's really nice to own CFW'd (ish) PS4s, there's so much more they can do than on an OFW. OFW users wish they could play the PS2 games that CFW users have access to.

Well, they can use PS Now for PS2 games, right? Even still, it's not the same experience.

Nyx24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Guys if you see fake jailbreak like 9.3, let's report them so they get banned. Let's remove some thrash on YouTube

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys if you see fake jailbreak like 9.3, let's report them so they get banned. Let's remove some thrash on YouTube
YouTube is full of scam / clickbait videos. Just do research and that'll let you know if it's genuine.

Heck, when or if a 9.03 HEN is released it'll be news on GBA Temp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.