Permanent PS4 jailbreak 9.0 and login to psn after reboot?

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't watch the video but I will guess that what he is referring to is just having the page saved so you don't need to connect to the internet to be able to activate goldhen

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't watch the video but I will guess that what he is referring to is just having the page saved so you don't need to connect to the internet to be able to activate goldhen

The best option is to turn off the setting on Power Save Options, otherwise there isn't much else that can be done so far.

After you leave it on Rest Mode (by doing the above), and then it feels like it's been CFW'd as you don't need to activate HEN again.

Gosh if people could stop watching these freaking YT videos. Especially with these stupid smilies in them.
To be fair, I followed Modded Warfare's PS4 9.00 hacking video and it was extremely helpful, but I agree. YouTube especially now has a lot of junk and with dislikes hidden a person's gotta be careful.

Reactions: Jarmenti

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
You can cache the webpage and just launch it everytime without needing internet, sure you can use rest mode but still just having to plug a usb everytime you reboot is really not that bad

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe it's not permanent but "auto jailbreak" sounds also nice. From Modded Warfare.

That method uses more equipment such as a Pi. It just automates the usb part.

I don't get why some people hate the fact hate they might have to get up and go to their ps4 to plug and unplug a usb stick to JB the PS4. It literally takes a minute for the entire process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: