yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nyko and Nintendo have the best gun shells and they suck ass. The Wii Zapper is an abomination and a disgrace to the classic NES model. Nyko had great ideas with the Perfect Shot but the physical trigger still sucks. The Nyko Action Pak gun is a brilliant idea, but the fucking Wand (the remote) IR HAS A BAD DELAY compared to the official Wii remote. So fuck all that crap, just screw a handle to the battery cover, works like a charm
brushm.jpg

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yuyuyup said:
Nyko and Nintendo have the best gun shells and they suck ass. The Wii Zapper is an abomination and a disgrace to the classic NES model. Nyko had great ideas with the Perfect Shot but the physical trigger still sucks. The Nyko Action Pak gun is a brilliant idea, but the fucking Wand (the remote) IR HAS A BAD DELAY compared to the official Wii remote. So fuck all that crap, just screw a handle to the battery cover, works like a charm
brushm.jpg

That is a lol-tastic mod. You get 5 points for ingenuity!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Is that comfortable/easy to use? For some reason I picture the grip being closer to the trigger. Maybe it's just the myspace angle messing with my eyes, and I guess it depends on the size of the persons hands.

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you should charge people to have this done to their remotes!! its even better if the handle comes from an electric toothbrush (then there is "extra rumble", especially if you wired it to the rchip in the remote XD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1