DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First time I've seen this, I lol'ed.

I remember when PD came out on the N64. I was sooo hyped about the game but being young and jobless couldn't afford it, so promtly sold off what was probably half of my N64 collection - all great games like Mario 64, Starfox 64, Mario Kart 64 etc... at least 8-9 games just to get the cash for PD and the expansion pack. Anywho raised the money and Dad pocketed every penny! Never did get the cash back, he would always say it just went towards the summer Holiday fund.
frown.gif

Played PD round my mates house a bit on multiplayer (laptop gun FTW) but only got round to buying it a couple of months back when I picked it up with a load of other N64 games. It's fun but it's aged somewhat over 7 years - the framerate is terrible.

*random* ...DS could really do with some more shooters. =/

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
well we've got the same type on joke in France when we arrived.
We say "to throw a game"(lancer un jeu) then someone post a video of him throwing zelda twilight princess burned on pal wii.

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
*random* ...DS could really do with some more shooters. =/
FPSes? No. Those are meant to be played on high resolution PC monitors with a keyboard/mouse.

Traditional 2D shoot-em-ups? Hell yes. Preferably danmaku-style ones. Mmm, portable DDP...

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
I could try and do a photo proving that there is "Life on Uranus" but that would be way, way too sickÂ
ph34r.gif
Don't get me started. I just had a three hour discussion with my GP because he claimed there was life on Uranus.
It took me that long to figure out that he was referring to the buttcrabs I got from wearing my mom's panties.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz