People won't stop spamming my Status Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm posting here because it's a problem with the website. It's a way to spam someone that is unstoppable and unreportable to the person getting spammed.

Check my Profile Feed if you wish, there is NO WAY to stop them. Disabling others to comment on my profile only blocks new comments, not replies. They can keep spamming all they want without any way for me to stop them. There's not even a way to report them.

Very, very bad problem.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you could tell mods rather than bitch in public. Is this just attention seeking again?

Reactions: 4 people

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm posting here because it's a problem with the website. It's a way to spam someone that is unstoppable and unreportable to the person getting spammed. What's to stop other less than reputable members (Valwin, tagzard, etc) from doing it to others?

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm posting here because it's a problem with the website. It's a way to spam someone that is unstoppable and unreportable to the person getting spammed. What's to stop other less than reputable members (Valwin, tagzard, etc) from doing it to others?
You're not exactly reputable yourself. Opening threads like this and publicly undermining members, probably isn't helping at that.
>Antilogy
Who's that? Some silly Antoligy imposter?!
THIS IS MADNESS!
Yeah, some guy I've been trying to get banned.

Reactions: 2 people

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this for real?

It IS a real problem, but I admit I should not have mentioned names. I already sent a report asking to rename the thread to something not including member names.

But it IS a real problem with a website. An Unreportable/Unstoppable way to spam someone is a big problem.

@Antoligy - Yes, as I said, I made a mistake naming names and already reported myself for it. That doens't mean this isn't a real problem though.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

There's no need to call our favourite trolling and spicy news finding friends less than reputable! They're special too, my mom said so.

Thread closed before bad things happen, and the problem is being passed up the food chain.

Reactions: 5 people

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tagzard's ban is probably going to stop him from doing it.

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: