Hacking people who bought from gameyeeeah look plz.

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i couldnt find the correct place to put this thread so i put it in here.

has anyone ordered from gameyeeeah ? i ordered a supercard sd one from there and i payed with paypal. i have the receipt and everything. but on the gameyeeeah site it says that the current status of it is "PaymentPending" ive read the faqs, posted on forums, and submitted a ticket but they wont reply to me. have any one got this problem before ? is this supposed to happen ?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, but when I ordered my product near Christmas their database with everyone's username, password, and account imploded
mad.gif

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Check you credit card info at paypal isn't out of date (have you got a new card recently?) cause otherwise paypal will do a manualy bank transfer or something that takes ages to clear. Happened to me and it took me a couple of really lengthy puchases before i realised what had happened.

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry. but how do i check if it's out of date. like do you mean check the paypal site ? and no i havent got a new card.

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from GameYEEAAAH before with no problems. Shipment was about 7 days total, business days.

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i havent ordered from gameyeeeah (shame on me) but you wont always get the most up to date status on orders. you may even get your cart at your door and the status is still not updated. its a slight issue but a bothering one nonetheless

how long has it been since you placed your order ? when you placed it is important too. as Mr Bubbles said, they place orders during business days (monday through friday, mind the time zone gameyeeeah is in)

i have been a shopaholic online before and do remember getting that fetish to check status on my order every other hour ;x

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. thanks for replies. and you're all right i just needed to wait a day or two. but another thing came up. the SHIPMENT PENDING thing. ive read in the forums ( gameyeeeah ) that alot of people and ive actually seen these threads. that people placed orders from march 15th and barely just received the items a day or two ago. im just hoping mine wont take that long.

what are business days ? are they like the days the store is open ?

DarkWing

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue when I ordered from them.. They had ran out atm also so I had to wait for them to get some stock in..

Ordered mine Feb 27th after all was said and done got my R4 on March 28th if I'm not mistaken... Yes took it a loooong time to get to me lol was very glad when finally arrived.. After stock was in and shipped out didnt take that long.

Riddle

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey darkwing. im just wondering how many days did it take for you to get it ? from the time when they had it in stock do you know ? im just curious because mine shipped out on the 5th and im wondering if ill get it this week.

sakura13

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't buy from gameyeeah there customer service sucks. I had too many problems dealing with them like not giving refunds and shipping wrong products.

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had to bump this thread because i have something regarding this and dont wanna spam out more threads. okay uhm to the people who ordered from gameyeeeah how does it usually get to you ? delivery though mailbox ? or like UPS style where they deliver it face to face

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okielokie said:
i had to bump this thread because i have something regarding this and dont wanna spam out more threads. okay uhm to the people who ordered from gameyeeeah how does it usually get to you ? delivery though mailbox ? or like UPS style where they deliver it face to face
UPS tosses the boxes onto my doorstep. . .

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Fieryshadowz said:
okielokie said:
UPS tosses the boxes onto my doorstep. . .
Yeah they do that sometimes. If the thing's pretty big, you obviously have to pick it up. If it can fit into your mailbox, that does it. If not. they leave it in front of your doorstep. I'm just glad I have "two" doors my front porch so it's kind of hidden from view if you stick it in there. Nonetheless, pretty bad service, especially if you're not home when they deliver it.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I researched GameYEEAAAH on resellerrattings and found out to stay away from them, along with dealextreme

Chief_Second

Trophies
XP
Country
use consoleup if you're in the uk.

good service - 7 day average delivery. i just got a duplicate order from them and ended up with 2 supercards for the price of 1
gbasp.gif

poplast

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gameyeeeah is a great place to order from, i ordered my R4DS in november and their score at resellerratings was 7. Then at christmas their servers crashed so they lost abit of order information, Then that happened stupid little kids freaked out and gave them bad reviews.

My friend was one of the unlucky one that ordered then, but he got his the first week of Jan, and they helped him out when he was freaking out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.