Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
WARNING: This post contains graphic images which some users may find disturbing. User discretion is advised. Faint hearted people must NOT continue reading this post.

After I posted in EoF saying gateway a9lh can brick, I got a Pm from a guy called Networthy. I found it disturbing.
EDIT: Gonna call mods

Last edited by Salamencizer,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Report the conversation post, and invite some of the mods to the convo, and we will take care of it. DO NOT quote that, not even in spoilers.
ironic..
i wish people who create a thread about a flame, or continue to answering the flame would die :(
(disclaimer, this is half of a joke, i do not wish death to anyone)

to remind everyone and because this is not apparently clear, i should quote a part of gbatemp's rules (come on guys, the rules got a lot less words than that thoose 2 parents and masterbating blogs, or your everyday gatewait thread)
Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or eachother is also not allowed.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got sent the same thing but I think networths doesnt understand that I have seen some stuff like that in /b/ before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Report the conversation post, and invite some of the mods to the convo, and we will take care of it. DO NOT quote that, not even in spoilers.
Hey can you delete the one he sent me? I got nephews and shit walking around and I don't want them to see that. Yes I reported it.
Love you guys.
EDIT I deleted it myself from my inbox because I realized that it would only be possible on my end.

Last edited by Feeling it!,

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ironic..
i wish people who create a thread about a flame, or continue to answering the flame would die :(
(disclaimer, this is half of a joke, i do not wish death to anyone)

to remind everyone and because this is not apparently clear, i should quote a part of gbatemp's rules (come on guys, the rules got a lot less words than that thoose 2 parents and masterbating blogs, or your everyday gatewait thread)
this is not a personal attack he did it to alot of arm9 users so we slightly banded together here to get him banned.

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARNING: This post contains graphic images which some users may find disturbing. User discretion is advised. Faint hearted people must NOT continue reading this post.

After I posted in EoF saying gateway a9lh can brick, I got a Pm from a guy called Networthy. I found it disturbing.
EDIT: Gonna call mods
hey what did the message say? Its gone now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple