People in the UK with DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by leoedin, Jul 1, 2006.

Jul 1, 2006
  1. leoedin
    OP

Member leoedin GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    Hi guys

I'm looking for people in the UK with a DSLite who are willing to write a review of the G6Lite. I have a G6Lite review sample on the way, and I won't have a DSLite for 3 weeks, so if theres someone trustworthy (longstanding member etc) who would be able to have the G6 shipped down to them to review, and then send it back up, that would be great (I know that its asking a lot and you don't get anything permanently, but I don't really know what I could offer). Obviously I'll do a phat DS review [​IMG]

If you have a DSLite and don't have it flashed, then I can send down my passcard3 and you can flash your lite at the same time (and therefore get something out of the deal).

The review would go on GBATMW, and perhaps the M3 Wiki.

Thanks

Leo

2. SkuiD87

Member SkuiD87 GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    Hi,

I don't mind doing it. Although I'm down in London and your up in Edinburgh...are you willing to ship it down here? My DSLite is already flashed so no need to send down the passcard. I'd be more than happy to do it anyway coz I'd like to see how the G6 Lite holds up against my existing flashcarts.

Oh and would it be OK if we stick the review here on GBATemp too?

Cheers,

SkuiD

3. leoedin
    OP

Member leoedin GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks - I answered you on GBATMW

4. santosdominic

Newcomer santosdominic Newbie

Featured Posts:
    Uganda
    That requires some trust, just be careful. I also live in the UK and have an un-flashed DS Lite, but will be going on holiday soon, so can't help ya there.