Homebrew People are trying to bring back the Wi-fi plaza back with altwfc, right..?

Hepointatsquib

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
imtakingapi.ss
XP
Country
United States
Because I asked on a certian discord, someone basically said it sucked/no-one cared for it, and is why they AREN'Ttrying to bring it online. That's just a load of bull. I feel like myself with probably many others (Every time I logged on during the games' days of online, there was always usually SOMEONE in there, even close to before it shut down) loved/liked the feature, and I think it's just very mean to leave out a feature because YOU think nobody liked it..

Hepointatsquib

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
imtakingapi.ss
XP
Country
United States
[Why so you think GameFreak keeps trying to add features like Join Avenue and the Festival Plaza? Because of the Wi-Fi Plaza. People CLEARLY liked it. Atleast mroe mroe festival plaza.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to believe there's nobody trying to get it back online because "It sucked", but they ARE trying to get it back..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[Why so you think GameFreak keeps trying to add features like Join Avenue and the Festival Plaza? Because of the Wi-Fi Plaza. People CLEARLY liked it. Atleast mroe mroe festival plaza.

You just can't say "this feature sucked no point in bringing it" when games like Mario and Sonic at the olympic games are supported. I didn't even know thos egames even HAD online.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to believe there's nobody trying to get it back online because "It sucked", but they ARE trying to get it back..

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No one's trying to bring it back because there's no real interest in bringing it back, simple as that. There's no reason to invest time and effort into a project that no one really cares about.

Hepointatsquib

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
imtakingapi.ss
XP
Country
United States
No one's trying to bring it back because there's no real interest in bringing it back, simple as that. There's no reason to invest time and effort into a project that no one really cares about.

Take alook at thegames that have the wi-fi working, though. I bet half those games nobody even cares about, and I bet people would appreciate the wi-fi plaza back muchmore than half of those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?