People alreaady posting inappropriate stages from stage builder (smash v 3.0)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not even 24 hours have passed since smash 3.0 update for the switch and innopropriate stages some ranging from 9/11 themed to sexual are appearing on nintendo's servers

from nintendo soup

Yesterday, the Stage Builder tool was introduced in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s free version 3.0 update, allowing players to create and share their stages online.
QdEQCFP.jpg

Unfortunately just like any other Nintendo online feature, there have been cases of players sharing inappropriate and indecent custom stages online. And if these continue, Nintendo might decide to stop allowing players to share their custom stages online.
I have enclosed the most "cleanest" nsfw stage picture as an example titled "september" posted above just dispicible (mods if this example offends anyone I'll remove it,trust me this is the cleanest one i could find it gets much worse)

https://nintendosoup.com/sexual-and...ppearing-online-in-super-smash-bros-ultimate/

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to make one slightly lewd, but I'm pretty sure nintendo is gonna start banning people, or atleast suspending them, so I'll just leave them in my stage editor for now..

also the amount of "yeahs" is kind of scary

Last edited by DeoNaught,

arceus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not even 24 hours have passed since smash 3.0 update for the switch and innopropriate stages some ranging from 9/11 themed to sexual are appearing on nintendo's servers

from nintendo soup

Yesterday, the Stage Builder tool was introduced in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s free version 3.0 update, allowing players to create and share their stages online.View attachment 164172

Unfortunately just like any other Nintendo online feature, there have been cases of players sharing inappropriate and indecent custom stages online. And if these continue, Nintendo might decide to stop allowing players to share their custom stages online.
I have enclosed the most "cleanest" nsfw stage picture as an example titled "september" posted above just dispicible (mods if this example offends anyone I'll remove it,trust me this is the cleanest one i could find it gets much worse)

https://nintendosoup.com/sexual-and...ppearing-online-in-super-smash-bros-ultimate/

society amirite

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god, when Nintendo announced stage builder sharing, my first thought was "this isn't going to go well, and I wonder how many dick stages are there going to be?" I pretty much laughed pretty hard at some of the screen shots! Seeing all these stages makes me a little sad to not have Nintendo online. :P

PdeDMnF.jpg
What's Captain Falcon doing?! Also, the best part about the 9/11 stage is the Yoshi's Island comfy theme being used for it.

Last edited by Viri,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is not really news if we all saw this coming. :creep:

Or did people honestly believe this wouldn't happen. Shocking news would be if nintendo banned players who did share inappropriate stuff. :ninja:

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, and I thought I was original with my designs

I made a box shape without a top, and put lava on both sides - then when you hit someone just right against the lava wall, they would be launched back the other way and hit the opposite lava wall - creating an inescapable situation where your opponent is launched back and forth between two lava walls until their damage gets so high they are thrown off the stage.

That and lots of dumb stages only consisting of ladders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free