Pearl Gym #5

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xbandaidx, Apr 24, 2007.

Apr 24, 2007

Pearl Gym #5 by xbandaidx at 5:30 PM (1,095 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. xbandaidx
    OP

Member xbandaidx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So I have all 4 badges, and for some reason I can't find the 5th gym leader. They say shes out somewhere, and I looked all over. I even did the pokemon contest just to see if it triggered an event. Anyone know what I have to do to find her? I've been looking for over an hour now and it's just annoying me now.

2. garry35

Newcomer garry35 Member

United Kingdom
    i didnt know there was 5 gym leaders, i thought it was 4 then pokemon league

3. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    There's eight...every Pokemon game has had eight gyms, except for the GBC games which had 16.

If I remember that part correctly, you have to talk to her in the Contest Hall first.

4. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

Ah, I had the same problem in diamond just yesterday.

Basically, what you need to do is to go to Pastoria city (check the map), find one of the Galactic guy and talk to him.
    You'll have to follow him around for a while then you'll eventually meet Cindy (Cindy or Cynthia? can't remember) who'll give you a cure for the PSYDUCKs blocking the way to Celestic city.
    Then you can go to Celestic city and do what you have to do - I'm not going to tell you everything - and then when you're done, you can come back to Hearthome and the leader should be in the gym.

5. iamwhoiam

Member iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

United Kingdom
    gamefaq.com

6. xbandaidx
    OP

Member xbandaidx GBAtemp Regular

United States

Thanks for your help!

7. unknown19191919

Newcomer unknown19191919 Newbie

United States
    :'( [​IMG]
    but when i go to the guy he says something about not getting a package can anyone help me???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ImprezaSTi

Newcomer ImprezaSTi Member

Canada
    talk to the guy with the blue or green hair (forgot) in front of the marsh place and follow where he goes