Visit site
XP
Country
Waaa
Awesome
biggrin.gif

It's out
smile.gif
Finally, I've been waiting for this game for awhile but i've already got awesome games to play
frown.gif

Should finish Resistence Retribution and GTA LB stories first before starting this ^^''

God dammit exams in two weeks and this comes out...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
xist said:
Exhumed said:
Man, this is annoying. When using GEN-D2 it freezes at the loading screen after the intro movie but before the tutorial no matter what I do. It went past it with GEN-D3, but then it screws up my savegames for my other games.

Just use M33?

Why? He might be on D3 to play a game M33 can't (GvGN+ for example)

QUOTE(Jolan @ Jun 6 2010, 07:16 AM)
Or play the already fixed version, like I'm doing?
Also, 1.5 GB is a bit much for such a good game, but I'll let it slide.
What I do not like, however, is the need to Data Install at least 300 more MBs so that I can hear Codec Conversations.
What do you mean by fixed? Prometheus?

Heito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble getting this working. Haven't been keeping up on the psp stuff lately. I switched back over from 5.50-GEN D3 to 5.00 M33-6 using the HellCat's Recovery Flasher. I put the game on, didn't work so I then used psp_ISO tools and did a prometheus patch. When I run the game the screen goes black and then thats it. Sort of like a freeze since the home button doesn't ask if I want to quit. Is there something I missed? I have the driver set to the M-33 NO UMD and all plug-ins disabled.

EDIT:
Fixed. I had to decrypt and patch. Just doing a Prometheus patch didnt do the trick.

acturus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
um, anyone know where i can get the patch? im guessing mine is not since im getting a "the game could not be started (80020148)"

id rather not have to re d/l the whole game =\

us version btw

same problem here, i am downloading a different one, hopefully it works

-update: new one has same problem, and when i do the prometheus thing to either, it just goes black when i start the game and eventually the psp shuts down

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Gah, I downloaded a 'All CFW' version and this freezes on a cutscreen when that guy looks surprised in that building. :\ Plus, how the heck do you save this game? Is it AutoSave? Because it hasn't saved my game once yet, and I can't find a save option anywhere in the settings.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
Gah, I downloaded a 'All CFW' version and this freezes on a cutscreen when that guy looks surprised in that building. :\ Plus, how the heck do you save this game? Is it AutoSave? Because it hasn't saved my game once yet, and I can't find a save option anywhere in the settings.
When you get to the 'Mother Base' after missions
wink.gif

What I done to get it working was download a clean EU version, Prometheus it (Patch and decrypt) and then use MGSFIX to temporarily go down to D2 whilst I completed the first mission (I think this is why everyone is getting the freezes in the Warehouse, I got past that with no problems) then get to Mother Base after Mission Complete, save, use MGSNEVER to go back to D3 and then continue playing. Haven't encountered any problems so far, PSP 1000 w/ GEN-D3 FINAL.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I can't get any clean versions now since 'the site' is down again with a database error, and I can't find it elsewhere so I'm stuck now with this crappy version. ¬_¬

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I downloaded a patched EUR version and it works 100% for me, didn't even have to use the MGSFIX (well, I forgot to use it ;) ) I'm on the second mission already.

I was looking at the extras menu and there is a Vocaloid option (can only select it when you've gone far in the game)
OH KOJIMA, WHAT'S NEXT.

jinqui242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
What I do not like, however, is the need to Data Install at least 300 more MBs so that I can hear Codec Conversations.

I only have a 2 GB stick. If I did the minimal 300 MB install, would I still get the Codec audio?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Mind me asking, but what are all those Extras in the game, how do I unlock them, and what's this Vocaloid thing too?
I read in a magazine that the robots talked, in a voice similar as a vocaloid.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
jinqui242 said:
Jolan said:

I only have a 2 GB stick. If I did the minimal 300 MB install, would I still get the Codec audio?
Yes.

Also, wouldn't doing data installs have no effect on load times as you're already running the game off the memory stick?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
jinqui242 said:
Jolan said:

Yes.

Also, wouldn't doing data installs have no effect on load times as you're already running the game off the memory stick?
That's what I thought, too. Only, When I was going to data install my KH BBS, it froze and shut down. xD

jinqui242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
jinqui242 said:
Jolan said:

Yes.

I realize that, but I just want the Codec audio.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
to anyone who actually bought or will buy the psn version of the game:
does the psn version require an installation to hear the codec conversations? would be a bit redundant but yeah, just wanna know
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +1