Hacking PDA For M3?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see that the M3 now has a PDA button, but from what I hear I need the PDA files first. Anyone have any idea where I could find said files? Thanks.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well if you can read chinese, I think the chinese loader/update also has the PDA files. afaik, there isn't an English version out yet.
frown.gif
Just stick with DSOrganize or Moonshell I guess? lol

jumpman17

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded dsorganize just now but whenever i type a note or anything, as soon as i leave that day, even though the day stays red meaning there is something on that day, it's not there when i come back. same as the to do list. also, how the heck do i connect to irc with this? it says trying to connect to port :6667, but never gets past that.

EDIT: Okay, I've got the notes saving now, still don't understand how to get IRC running though.

jumpman17

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I first click IRC, it tries to connect, then I type "/server efnet" and it tries again but fails. Here is everything it says on my screen:

QUOTE said:
Type /help for available commands!

Associating_Failed to connect.

Connecting to efnet:6667
Could not connect to server!

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see that the M3 now has a PDA button, but from what I hear I need the PDA files first. Anyone have any idea where I could find said files? Thanks.

They've promised an English PDA version for so long now that it may as well be vapourware. I'm not sure it's every going to happen, and I'm honestly not even sure if enough of the userbase even cares.

other

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I first click IRC, it tries to connect, then I type "/server efnet" and it tries again but fails. Here is everything it says on my screen:

QUOTE said:
Type /help for available commands!

Associating_Failed to connect.

Connecting to efnet:6667
Could not connect to server!

Like RyuKakashi said, you have to type the address to an actual server. It can't just know what addresses EFNet has. You can find EFNet servers here: http://www.efnet.org/?module=servers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person