[PC] Sangokushi 11 with Power-Up Kit (Translation Jp to En)

Lezard Valeth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
250px-ROTKXI.jpg

Cover for the PS2, but I'm working on the PC version

Hi, I've being working on a translation for a PC game from 2006~2008 called "Sangokushi 11 with Power-Up Kit" (三國志11 with パワーアップキット) by Koei and would like to know if anybody here in the forum would be interested on translating this title.

For those who don't know the series, it's a turn-based strategy game centered around China's Three Kingdoms era as portrayed on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms famous novel. The series are known here in the west as "Romance of the Three Kingdoms".

I've being working with a few other people and we've being successful at "translating" the parts of the game that were already translated on the western release, but we're lacking people with knowledge in Japanese to help us translate the Power-Up Kit part. You can think of it as a DLC that was released in Japanese and only for the Japanese version of the game, it's the whole point of the project.

It's also worth noting that no technical knowledge will be necessary to help us out. If you're interested on doing translations we can provide an app in Japanese that allows you to personally edit the files easily. If nobody is interested on really joining and doing translations, it would still be very nice if we got help with at least some more wordy messages, so please, let me know if you're interested and how much you're willing to do.

z0HzdP4.jpg

Reactions: Evan83

Lezard Valeth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
UPDATE: if anybody who knows Chinese see this and want to help, please contact me, you can also help. I'm also working on the Chinese version and much of the work is interchangeable.

By the way, the project started in a forum dedicated to Romance of the Three Kingdoms in general and we've been communicating in a thread there.
Here is the link:
http://the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23889
There you can download the translation as it currently is.

Reactions: Evan83

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4