Gaming Pc games error windows 10

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve started doom, and played it for 1or2 hours... And only the game s frozen, i ve played other games, and only the games ve frozen...not windows... Strange... I ve got a gtx 980ti an intel core i7 5930k 32gb ram...

Could some one help me out?
The games...are allready checked through steam... ... :(

I ve moved the complete old setup for mobo:( the rampage v 10edition..and and processor i7 5930k and ddr 4 .t...and after that, my games freeze... ^^ ... My pc is strange somehow ^^

Last edited by Bernhard,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I ve started doom, and played it for 1or2 hours... And only the game s frozen, i ve played other games, and only the games ve frozen...not windows... Strange... I ve got a gtx 980ti an intel core i7 5930k 32gb ram...

Could some one help me out?
The games...are allready checked through steam... ... :(

I ve moved the complete old setup for mobo:( the rampage v 10edition..and and processor i7 5930k and ddr 4 .t...and after that, my games freeze... ^^ ... My pc is strange somehow ^^
if you get new ram sticks, i suggest to test them with memtest http://www.memtest.org/
do a complete test it should display pass in the end

my computer was weird once.. and i verified that one of my ram sticks was corrupting..
the computer worked but there were weird errors like random crashes of programs.. sometimes freezing...

however, if you changed loads of stuff like the mobo i could suggest to reinstall windows, or maybe unninstall old drivers and install them again..

PS: did ya check the temperatores of the computer in game?
and is the PSU giving enough power to the computer?

Last edited by migles,

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve checked everything... Memerest too... My ram s ok... :) And i ve reinstalled my windows ...a while ago., :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think ...nvidia the grafics card......the drivers... I dont knownit for sure... ... Only games are freezing -.-

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hows your system temps? I had a laptop that would crash after a couple hours of playing games, and it turns out the fan was sticking and not cooling the system properly.

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve reinstalledmy graphicsdrivers... ^^ and mytemps are fine about 35° -40°Celsius cpu.. graphiccard is about 60-80 :)

Thank you foryour help but ive not found the solution... :/ I ve no virus on my pc it is clean... :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho