XP
Country
Mexico
OUTDATED. Please go to this thread.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-pc-fbi-server-2-0-alpha.531104/

Changes

• Removed the option to get the PC IP by it self
  • Added new restrictions to the text boxes so you don't write something wrong
  • Added the possibility to remind your data, so you don't have to write it again
  • Now you can choose between rar or zip, zip for some reason tells that this app may be dangerous while rar doesn't, for any case you have both

Hello everyone, today I released an app that makes easier to install cias over the Wi-Fi using FBI, when I mean easier, means that I made an UI for the python files that Steveice10 created to send cias to our 3DS over the Wi-Fi.

upload_2019-1-19_1-10-42.png

Requirements:
  • PC with Windows
  • Python 3 installed
  • 3DS with FBI
  • Wi-Fi connection (3DS and the PC must be in the same Wi-Fi)
How to use?
Open the folder PC_FBIServer, then run ServerFiles.exe

Open FBI on the 3DS (turn on the Wi-Fi on the 3DS if is off)>Select "Remote install">Choose the first option, it must show you your 3DS IP and Host port (usually 5000)

On your PC fill the information required (3DS Ip, CIA route, PC IP and 3DS port)

If you don't know your PC IP, run a CMD window and type "ipconfig" (with out the quotes)

Hit START and it should work fine!
Notes:
Your cia file must not have spaces in the name or any especial character (as ! ' " @ - : ; [] () and others)
  • Correct: Homebrew3ds.cia
  • Incorrect: Homebrew 3ds.cia

Credits
Steveice10 (Creator of FBI and Python server files this app uses)

My tutorial (is in spanish)

Donations:hrth::
https://www.paypal.me/dd2xalpha

Downloads:
https://dd2xalpha.github.io/PC_FBIServer/

Last edited by DD2XAlpha,

DD2XAlpha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What is the maximum speed? I seem to be at 350-520 Kb/s

This speed is because of your 3DS type. Also the wifi will affect the speed if you are far from it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there any option to save my settings? my 3DS IP will always be the same and so is the port.
Otherwise works great! thank you!

Such a great idea! Maybe in the future I will put an option to save your data in a file, so you don't need to write it again!

forexjammer2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This speed is because of your 3DS type. Also the wifi will affect the speed if you are far from it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Such a great idea! Maybe in the future I will put an option to save your data in a file, so you don't need to write it again!

oof, I have a pretty damn fast internet. I guess it's the old 3ds type.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm looks like a nice alternative to SnekBoop given as of late its only been better off sending one CIA at a time rather than in a batch.

Reactions: DD2XAlpha

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm looks like a nice alternative to SnekBoop given as of late its only been better off sending one CIA at a time rather than in a batch.
This doesn’t look to have batch installing but is pretty straight forward and easy to use. Way better than what i was doing before (FTP transfer / install / delete).

MRTMW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 1.2 is comming!

Changes

• Removed the option to get the PC IP by it self
  • Added new restrictions to the text boxes so you don't write something wrong
  • Added the possibility to remind your data, so you don't have to write it again

Hello everyone, today I released an app that makes easier to install cias over the Wi-Fi using FBI, when I mean easier, means that I made an UI for the python files that Steveice10 created to send cias to our 3DS over the Wi-Fi.

Requirements:
  • PC with Windows
  • Python 3 installed
  • 3DS with FBI
  • Wi-Fi connection (3DS and the PC must be in the same Wi-Fi)
How to use?
Open the folder PC_FBIServer, then run ServerFiles.exe

Open FBI on the 3DS (turn on the Wi-Fi on the 3DS if is off)>Select "Remote install">Choose the first option, it must show you your 3DS IP and Host port (usually 5000)

On your PC fill the information required (3DS Ip, CIA route, PC IP and 3DS port)

If you don't know your PC IP, run a CMD window and type "ipconfig" (with out the quotes)

Hit START and it should work fine!
Notes:
Your cia file must not have spaces in the name or any especial character (as ! ' " @ - : ; [] () and others)
  • Correct: Homebrew3ds.cia
  • Incorrect: Homebrew 3ds.cia
Common error:
"python is not recognized as...." is the most common issue on Windows, this happen because Windows doesn't register python as a command. Since I am not able to post URLs to show you a tutorial, I need you to put that message on Google, you will find out the solution since is really common.

"Time runned out" or "Connection no established" (or any other message similar), this happen if your 3DS and/or PC is not connected to the Wi-Fi or the connection failed, if you have both PC and 3DS connected and this happens, try again.

Credits
Steveice10 (Creator of FBI and Python server files this app uses)

My tutorial (is in spanish)

Download:

Last edited by MRTMW,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1