Hacking PC can't see ux0 via USB, copy from one memory card to another?

XC-3730C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Vitashell 1.61 on my phat Vita. And when I connect my Vita to my PC, it can't see the ux0 partition? Any reason why? As it stands, the way around this, is to copy stuff to the data folder, then on my Vita, move it to ux0.

Also, I have an 8gb memory card, and will get a 64gb card. Is it possible to copy all of the contents and installed Vita games from the 8gb to the 64gb, or will I have to reinstall everything from scratch?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by XC-3730C,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just a silly question, but is USB selected in the Start menu, and are you pressing select to activate it?

And yes, you can just copy things from the memory card to your PC and then to the new memory card no problem.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhhh ok lol no worries :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And just a note, to see all files and folders you'll need to turn on hidden files, and then make sure to uncheck "Hide protected operating system files" (or something like that in your explorer options.

Reactions: dimmidice

XC-3730C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh sweet! So I can essentially. upgrade from a small memory stick to a larger one, and be able to keep all the downloaded from PSN games, as well as saves? I updated from an 8gb card to a 64gb card the other day, but I had to re-download (and restart) Axiom Verge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.