Pay As You Go iPhone 3G to start from £370!!!

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You guys are getting screwed really hard.
UK£ 370 = 468,15497 €
Then the 199 USDOLLAR version would only cost 199 US-Dollar = 128,602818 € for me but I guess they are going to sell it for 200€ which is less than half of what you guys pay!

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dominik93 said:
You guys are getting screwed really hard.
UK£ 370 = 468,15497 €
Then the 199 USDOLLAR version would only cost 199 US-Dollar = 128,602818 € for me but I guess they are going to sell it for 200€ which is less than half of what you guys pay!

Pay as you Go is different from Contract. The 3G iPhone is something like £79 on the lowest Tariff and free on the higher ones in the UK

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It probably works out to be the similar to the contract after 18months (min. contract length) if you add up how much you will spend topping up a month + the phone price.
You may aswell get it on contract.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ZeWarrior said:
Prime said:
Pay As You Go = Perfect
iPhone = Perfect

Price = Fuck off.

I beg to differ. Without a querty keyboard, its nothing special imo.

lol it has a qwerty keyboard you know. It's not perfect (as in some keys missing) but better than plastic keys imo.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never liked the Iphone. Never liked the idea of it either. Buy a phone, and buy a PDA or something. Don't buy something which combines the two into a crappy overpriced gizmo. I've heard too many disappointing things about it. I mean, I sure it has some uses...but entertaining hipsters is probably the least of what I look for in a phone. Have fun paying as you go if you think you are going to use the data. and if you aren't going to use the data then get a real phone. What a joke! I have a tracphone, and that is like heaven to me.

Alarm, check. Ability to call people, check. Bam! thats a phone and thats all I need. All other things can be better handled by another gadget I'm sure.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Teej said:
I can pay the contract, but why the fuck should I? I have never spent £35 in one month before. It's completely ridiculous.
I don't know if you're talking about the iPhone deal but if you're not, say you decide to buy a new phone for say £200 on pay as you go. If you spend, I dunno, £15 a month, after a year the price is £380 inc. the price of the phone. If you go on contract where you will probably get a free phone, the cost after a year is £420. Which is only £40 over the year where you will get a better deal and probably a better phone.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
moozxy said:
The Teej said:
I can pay the contract, but why the fuck should I? I have never spent £35 in one month before. It's completely ridiculous.
I don't know if you're talking about the iPhone deal but if you're not, say you decide to buy a new phone for say £200 on pay as you go. If you spend, I dunno, £15 a month, after a year the price is £380 inc. the price of the phone. If you go on contract where you will probably get a free phone, the cost after a year is £420. Which is only £40 over the year where you will get a better deal and probably a better phone.

Yeah, but that's why I just stick with the phone I have until the iPhone goes down in price
tongue.gif
Plus, the contract is a mandatory bill each month, whereas the pay as you go (regardless of how much you spend each month) is not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: