Hacking Patriot 4GB (Class 6) MicroSDHC

sharkie88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just ordered one of these from Dell (only place that I could find free shipping). I've never read any negative comments about it but, then again, I've only ever read one positive comment. I know it is too late since I already ordered it but can anyone let me know if this is a good SDHC? Compared to the other SDHCs I was looking at it was a good price. And I was attracted by the Class 6 speed since I've had problems in the past with freezing in some games. If someone can tell me that they have this SDHC and it works like a charm I will feel much better!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Patriot is a quality brand.
I've owned one if their mini-SD cards, and it never failed me once.

You didn't make a bad choice
wink.gif

If you need help setting up and using your CycloDS, you should find a lot of useful info on GBAtemp to assist you.

sharkie88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the response! My CycloDS is in the mail and hopefully I'll have it sometime next week. It is my second flash-cart, the first was a M3-Simply, so I'm not anticipating many problems. I'll be sure to check here first if I do run into any problems.

Thanks again
smile.gif

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, Patriot is a great brand. I also have a Patriot 4gb Xporter flash drive that I'm sure can take a heavy beating since it's covered in a rubber casing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo