Hacking patiently waiting... sort of.

xmortis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My new M3 Real and a Sandisk Class 4 speed 6gb microSDHC stick should arrive in another day or two. Can't wait. Once I get playing around with it, I'll post back results on how well the 6gb SDHC card works as well as my opinion on the newer M3 Real's build quality. I have seen a few complaints about it being somewhat flimsy.

This sucker should turn out to be handy. I have a long flight to Japan in a few months. The DS with M3 should be a nice distraction over the some 24 hours the trip takes door to door.

Has anyone determined how long a DS Lite lasts with the M3 Real running? Does it affect battery life? Maybe I can buy a spare battery, charge it, and store it as a backup for the flight. Surely the battery won't last the entire trip.

I picked up a cool app the other day. DVDFab Plat. The latest version is capable of backing up your DVD movies to NDS (DPG) format. Very handy if you want to watch your films on the DS. I tried using various freeware apps before that. It use to be time consuming and troublesome to convert, demux, and batchdpg the files back together. But with freeware you get the benefit of no cost. I guess it depends on whether the cost is justified to buy a commercial app over freeware.

Anyone know of a decent program for DSM conversion? I haven't played with DSM's much... I have heard conflicting stories that DPG is better than DSM. Others say DSM is better. No idea.

Glad to see system updates coming out relatively frequently for the M3!

-X.

Xuio

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
With 50% screen brightness (2nd level from 4) my ds lite with m3ds real (and sandisk class 4 6gb
smile.gif
) runs about 9h.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a