skullstatue

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of you know how to patch the newest version of DSOrganize to work with the G6. It says you can on his site with DLDI Patcher, but I don't know how. I would appreciate any help and I'm sorry if the version released today doesn't support the G6 anyways. Thanks in advance....

skullstatue

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, works great. Though it won't save
frown.gif

rs4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see an option to add a header and for some reason I don't see the DSOrganize in my start > run menu. (I did when I had .4, but not .4b..)

I patched it and I get white screened. Any ideas?

askoeho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
This is how I got it working:

1. I patched the DSorganize.nds with the G6 DLDI drivers (dlditool g6fl.dldi dsorganize.nds)
2. After that I runned the dsorganize.nds through dsbuild.exe (dsbuild.exe dsorganize.nds)
3. Then I put the new dsorganize.ds.gba file to my G6 root and renamed it to dsorganize.nds
4. And it worked!

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DIDL should let it save now...

I got this to run and it is saving but I had another question. The wifi irc client is working fine but I get a message when dsorganize loads telling me that some homebrew resources are missing and that the homebrew browser and irc may not work properly. IRC works but the homebrew browser does not. Has anyone gotten the homebrew browser to work on the G6?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Put dlditool.exe, g6fl.dldi, and dsorganize.nds in a folder together. DLDI DSOrganize

2) In that same folder, create a new text document. (right click on an empty spot -> new -> text document)

3) Open the text file you just created and paste this into it: dlditool g6fl.dldi dsorganize.nds

4) Save the text file, then rename it to "patch.bat" (or anything .bat, the .bat is the important part)

5) Double click the .bat file you just made, and it should patch the file for you. I tried it and it seemed to work. The filesize didn't change, but the date did.

6) Do whatever it is you're supposed to do with the now patched dsorganize.nds file.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I got it working, hooray! I've been waiting a long time for this.

Questions:

I didn't use dsbuild... what's it do, why would I need to?
Is there any way to run it from the main menu, or do I need to keep doing the "my card" "add header" stuff?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright this is from memory, and I'm old, so...

let's see, I put dlditool, g6fl.dldi, and dsorganize.nds in the same directory on my windows desktop.
I didn't write a batch file.. I just used the RUN option in the Start menu and browsed to the directory, then clicked dlditool and added the "g6fl.dldi dsorganize.nds" to the end of the text field. It ran quickly and invisibly, but changed the "modified" date on the .nds file.

From there I just dragged dsorganize.nds into the G6 card at the root level, ejected, slapped it in my DS and went to My Card in the G6 Lite menu, touched the dsorganize.nds file and selected "add header"... and it ran, and saved, and all that good stuff.

By the way, if you haven't updated your card to the 4.6C firmware... do it now, that might be your problem!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @Xdqwerty