Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've worked it before but it just doesnt seem to want to work now =\

Anyone know a fix? Im thinking of trying to use YSmenu to boot it

EDIT - YSmenu doesnt boot it =\

EDIT2- Turning off softreset doesnt work, turning DMA on and off doesnt work. Combining those 2 dont work. BLEHHH

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you use Rominator? It seems to have an issue for me where it will always corrupt Ultimate Stars and Portrait of Ruin.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep same here doesnt work tried with dsorganise but eventually goes to white screens.

Need more people to report their attempts. I've got 1.08 kernel

Mnshredder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITs 64mb Yeah i keep getting the same problem both have whites screens. IF anyone know how to fix this problem let me know asap also running 1.08

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
So I take it this is a no go for dstt users
frown.gif

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm having the same issue with mortal kombat. i tried all kinds of things, the weird thing is that i've played it before and then it just stopped working.

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the MK problem too but i just reformated and havent encountered any problems. Not into jump ultimate stars so i havent tried it yet. I'll try the patched one later today.

Merino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've tried J!US on the new DSTT firmware without any DMA options on or anything and got it to work.

(as with 100% of al the other roms (and that's quite a large number) that I've tried to boot. So far it seems that with 1.08 every single game boots on my ds).

(no games where patched, all where trimmed with TokyoTrim)

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had the MK problem too but i just reformated and havent encountered any problems. Not into jump ultimate stars so i havent tried it yet. I'll try the patched one later today.

i formatted several times. both to fat16 and fat32. under both circumstances the won't wont load under v1.08 but it does with v1.07

also under fat32 with v1.08 i experienced very slow menu even with just a few files

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

i formatted several times. both to fat16 and fat32. under both circumstances the won't wont load under v1.08 but it does with v1.07

also under fat32 with v1.08 i experienced very slow menu even with just a few files

MK or JUS?

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
I think your save file is caps so put it in lowercase, worked for me with contra. Fat16 works sweet with my 1.08 kernel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1