Patch for Pokemon Sun Unlimited Z moves on old 3DS XL

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by noX1609, Dec 26, 2016.

1. noX1609
    OP

noX1609 B9S freak ;)

Aug 30, 2016
    Germany
    Hi,

Does anyone know how to get unlimites z-movesalso without the crystal? Can this be done on any method on an old 3DS XL?

If there is one i would be very very happy if you can explain it to me.

My system is:
    o3DS XL 11.2 with Luma3DS latest nightly

2. Julizi

Julizi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2015
    Germany
    Well, to get all of the crystals you just could edit your save file with PkHeX, but getting unlimited Z-Moves inside a battle requires a AR code. AFAIK there is no such AR code known yet.

Last edited by Julizi, Dec 27, 2016
  3. noX1609
    OP

noX1609 B9S freak ;)

Aug 30, 2016
    Germany
    Hmm ok will look at this. On the New 3DS XL it's so easy with NTP Plugin (testet it and it works) but on o3DS the plugin doesn't work (mentioned in the cheat patch folder)

So is there no other way except NTR? What's with gameway? Does the ceatplugin works there? Because if i understood it right theNTRPlugins are converted from the Gateway cheat plugin or not?
    And does the Gateway thing work with an o3DS XL with a9lh luma3ds and updated sysnand?

I ask this many questions because unlimited z moves is the most important modifikation for me and you cant create an ips for it.

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I think it would work with Gateway on an o3DS, but I'm not 100% sure.

5. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Gateway does work in high memory mode on old 3ds.

6. noX1609
    OP

noX1609 B9S freak ;)

Aug 30, 2016
    Germany
    Hmm ok then i maybe look for a Gateway Card. Thanks for your quick answer until now.

But two last question stands:

1.: Where do i find the Gateway codes? Because found one but there is Sun and Moon not listed.

2.: Can i just convert back the codes other tools as converted from Gameshark? Because when i unserstand all right the Gateshark Codes are the Codes Gateway uses or not?