• Thread starter croagunk.master
  • Start date
  • Views 2,290
  • Replies 18
C

croagunk.master

OP
Patapon-3.jpg
Playstation Portable exclusive, Patapon, is soon going to receive it's third iteration. The Official Playstation Blog revealed that Patapon 3 will launch on the 12th of April and that it will be available for $19.99 on both UMD and PSN.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess my source was wrong, I thought it was releasing in March.

Never really been a big fan of Patapon, personally I'd just play a music game like Rock Band Unplugged or a strategy game like (insert one of the bagillion awesome strategy games on the PSP here).

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LocoRoco will be for NGP, I'm SURE. With the gyroscopies and the other possibilities, it'll be amazing.

Anyway, bring it on, my Patapons are ready.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
if the demo comes out for the NGP then like lego, this might help in NGP hacking (for homebrew obviously)
its a really fantastic game and whoever hasnt played part 1 and 2 should do so (even on JPCSP)

JPCSP runs something?

How???

I could only ever get it to run a cube demo, and All I ever got PCSP to run was the first level of Prinny 1, albeit perfectly, though it crashed after teh boss
frown.gif

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sony actually made more new IP's than Nintendo on these last years. The only new IP from Nintendo that I know is... Pikmin/Nintendogs?

EDIT: And lol on the demo comment, the demo does not have nothing to do with if they'll hack the NGP or not (I hope not), it needs to have a security breach.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
Joe88 said:
now we need a loco roco 3
frown.gif

Loco Roco Midnight Carnival is your man...though some say it's more of a gaiden to #2 than a game on its own.
its not really a sequel, more of a mini-game/arcade which is why its only on PSN store
I'll be awaiting a true sequel one day
tongue.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just couldn't get into the last two games. They rely too much on the mechanical reproduction of a pattern instead of really being groove oriented. If part 3 were more lax in this aspect and allowed you to feel out your own beat instead of just trying to keep pace like some virtual metronome, I could probably care far more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's Kero Kero Bonito. They made this all time meme.