Patapon 2 UMD now in the USA a year late ($10)

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by TanookiSuit, Jul 26, 2010.

1. TanookiSuit
    OP

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Not sure if this was general knowledge or not to most, but when they did those next run of players choice games for the PSP late last month Patapon2 was one of the games, and this time around they've dumped the voucher and are giving you a real game finally you can actually own. Finally picked myself a copy of it up, gave up some months ago never finding it for a fair rate out of europe so this was good news.

If there are a few people who still buy games here for the system who wanted it on disc it's out there.

2. DunkrWunkah

Member DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

United States
    Where can I buy?

3. TanookiSuit
    OP

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Probably anywhere that sells it. I happened to be heading by the large source of evil that is Gamestop and they had it so I just went in and got it. Been playing it pretty much the last couple days off and on taking my time to get extra junk re-doing a few stages as I don't want to get mauled. [​IMG]

I didn't like Patapon much but the sequel I do as they make it more clear on when you need to time things and hti the drum outside of the normal bordered line in standard play.

4. MLRX

Member MLRX GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The perfect anwser xD