Hacking (Pastebin leak)Possible new CFW leak? ARM3D and 3DSmack!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,577
  • Replies 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
So, I was going to make a new pastebin for some rom hack tutorial for a friend, and when I got on, I saw this:

http://pastebin.com/X2LvfWUB

I don't know if it is legit or not, but I would absolutely love to see this happen. What are your opinions?

D

Deleted User

OP
Im only satisfied from this tbh

"- Direct loading of DS games from the SD card using the DS file format."
That is pretty satisfying. I was more intrigued by this:

"- Allows direct loading of 3DS games from the SD card using the 3DS file format."

and

- Allows use of .3dsx files (homebrew applications) and their proper XML and SMDH counter parts in the new format of CTR Playable Homebrew (.cph) that uses the new CPH compiler that comes with ARM3D Custom Firmware."

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

"- Allows direct loading of 3DS games from the SD card using the 3DS file format."

and

- Allows use of .3dsx files (homebrew applications) and their proper XML and SMDH counter parts in the new format of CTR Playable Homebrew (.cph) that uses the new CPH compiler that comes with ARM3D Custom Firmware."
You uploaded this didn't you.

Reactions: Zidapi

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

and

A "free" GW alternative, probably would need private header to play online using same principle

D

Deleted User

OP
Because you want to drum up false hype or get attention?
fair point. but i am not stupid enough to do that to a community and drum up false hype for something everybody has been wanting

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
why the hell would I do that and then make a thread about it?
Attention.

This pastebin was obviously written by someone non-technical despite it being self-described as a "Technical Write-Up"

100% trolling.

Reactions: Zidapi
D

Deleted User

OP
Attention.

This pastebin was obviously written by someone non-technical despite it being self-described as a "Technical Write-Up"

100% trolling.
alright. that's fine. irdc if you assume it's me. go ahead. i won't fight it. i don't even know how anything works around here. jesus christ, i should have expected this.

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
alright. that's fine. irdc if you assume it's me. go ahead. i won't fight it. i don't even know how anything works around here. jesus christ, i should have expected this.
If it really wasn't you, then it would have been a better idea to post it here.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pastebin-posting-discussion.384859/

That thread was created just for circumstances like this. There was an epidemic of pastebin hype/rumor threads in 2015.

Last edited by zoogie,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG!! please be real!!!
It's not. Looking at the pastebin, as @zoogie said, it's a non technical description that declares it's technical, and might I point out that this is in the pastebin: "3DSmack is a homebrew app that is installed as a new firmware application that comes with ARM3D Custom Firmware." This makes me cringe so bad... I think this thread should be closed as it's most likely a troll. And if the OP is innocent, then he is spreading false hype.

fuyukaidesu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
>I was going to [...] then I saw this
>posted 50 minutes ago, at 9:36PM CDT
>pastebin is dated 9:17PM CDT

Hmm.

It's physically impossible you've seen this in the public paste listing that's completely different every 10 seconds, or that you took 15 minutes to create this thread.
Or that you're the one who posted this on pastebin.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you thought this was the real thing, and the fake is from someone else.

I won't even say that it's highly likely to be fake, but it's straight up fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: