Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry can someone help I dont want to seem stupid but it does work on 4.3.0FWO3DSXL?. I have unzipped the Pasta CFW loader 0.1.3 to the route of my sd card boot up the 3ds gone into CN loaded QR Code but the screen pops up with wanting to take a picture, it doesn't boot into the CFW screen at all. Sorry what am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Edit: do you need to install NHax for this to work cause I thought the NJhax only worked on FW 9.2xand not on 4.1.0 - 4.5.0FW?

Install NINJHAX first. It works on basically every firmware ever.
http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ Just look at that list :P

Reactions: Margen67 and Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Install NINJHAX first. It works on basically every firmware ever.
http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ Just look at that list :P

The reason was because before I only had the cia copy of CN to run on my 3ds before but I now have a retail copy because of the N3DSXL exploit, that was my confusion but thanks for the help all :)

Reactions: Margen67

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On my 2DS the top screen just stays black when I try to run the ARM payload. I am not sure what is wrong. I just extracted the thing in the root as explained.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I must be doing something wrong it shows success on the arm payload at the end but after pressing A button at the end it does not boot into any CFW showing your FW and which to choose from, it just goes back to the HBC menu? how come?

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I must be doing something wrong it shows success on the arm payload at the end but after pressing A button at the end it does not boot into any CFW showing your FW and which to choose from, it just goes back to the HBC menu? how come?

Have you then selected run payload in brahama? (sry if spelled that wrong xD)

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you then selected run payload in brahama? (sry if spelled that wrong xD)

Tbh I know this may sound a bit dumb but am I supposed to extract both theses files on to the route of my sd card:- Pasta CFW loader 0.1.3 & (Source !!) Pasta CFW loader 0.1.3, or just the first file?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks m8 it was me I was not running the payload at the end I kept pressing on running the arm instead.

Can you try this please? :) https://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-c...-required-ninjhax.388925/page-36#post-5497693
It should make loading the CFW a bit easier and quicker.
Also, if you hold d-pad left while booting Brahma it should autoboot the arm9payload.bin (it may need to be placed on the SD card root instead of in the brahma dir, I am not sure) which will make it even quicker.

Reactions: Margen67

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can no one help me with my issue of the payloader? I can load it successfully but when I try to run it the top screen stays black.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine also just gives a black screen when you enter the CFW, it wont boot to the system screen. Mines on 4.3.0 -10E the same :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 do you have gold hen ps4?