Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
here's my amazing new theme for Pasta
F9XyiPP.jpg

in case anyone wants it (https://mega.co.nz/#!6dQ2SBwJ!seM_9h7NqpNAK9BiU23DzJ4qmxV_G4Iqba1ocLUw8HQ)
Thanks but it would be nice to have a topic only for theme ;)

Reactions: Datalogger

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why I don't see anyone making customs! Maybe is because you original UI is so awesome xD This is my first test it only took 3 minutes. Photoshop pros could do a great job with this. I' try to make a better looking one now. -snip bigpicture-
Would be cool to make some custom themes for it.
Would it be possible for @Crusard (he's the graphics guy right?) to share the psd's (or whatever format, i assume photoshop), wouldn't mind messing around with making some myself. :)

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Would it be possible for @Crusard (he's the graphics guy right?) to share the psd's (or whatever format, i assume photoshop), wouldn't mind messing around with making some myself. :)
You can find the image files inside the github source: https://github.com/capito27/Pasta-CFW/tree/master/CFW_loader/gfx(UI source)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if someone could give me a pack RTU with all the necessary files to change the GUI files CFW, I could already get into the creation of themes ...

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Last edited by JJTapia19,
D

Deleted User

I've struggled with the following. I've gotten games that require 9.3-9.4 to work on n3DS so I assume firmlaunchax is working.

However, I haven't been able to get the new encryption games working. I converted my cart dump to a CIA and installed it. Which works fine. However when I do the latest update for smash, it just hangs indefinitely on the 3DS screen. If I remove the update, it works fine.

I tried the following.

1. Disable Firmalunch
2. Boot to Pasta CFW
3. Load up e-shop spoofer
4. Enter e-shop and download new update.
5. Shut down 3DS.
6. Boot 3DS into Pasta with firmlaunch.
7. Game hangs at the 3DS loading screen.

Am I doing something wrong?

Offtopic - Perhaps add a version number for the pasta splash screen (similar to GW's)

forevercbc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry I'm new to this forum folks and I just happen to have saved up to buy a new 3DS but was checking out forums recently and I would really like to have access to exploitable features on a 3DS (to get the best bang of buck). How much does a brand new 3DS XL( the new version ) that has firmware 9.2 or lower would go for nowadays? Would people sell it more than retail cost?

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm new to this forum folks and I just happen to have saved up to buy a new 3DS but was checking out forums recently and I would really like to have access to exploitable features on a 3DS (to get the best bang of buck). How much does a brand new 3DS XL( the new version ) that has firmware 9.2 or lower would go for nowadays? Would people sell it more than retail cost?
Yes, some go for $300, I'm talking about new 3ds xl (N3DS-XL) system, if you want the old one you can get those for a lot cheaper $100 - $200. Honestly the old 3ds xl are a good bang for your buck. Just search for 3ds gateway on ebay.

forevercbc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, some go for $300, I'm talking about new 3ds xl (N3DS-XL) system, if you want the old one you can get those for a lot cheaper $100 - $200. Honestly the old 3ds xl are a good bang for your buck. Just search for 3ds gateway on ebay.

oh i see, is 300$ the average selling price?

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i see, is 300$ the average selling price?
Yeah that seems to be the going rate. If your lucky you can get them at retail but chances or slim. There is a post on here somewhere that will give your the version with the serial number if you wanna try to buy a brand new one.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Crusard

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry. My computer it's dead.
maybe on 2 or 3 weeks i can give you the psd
Sorry for my bad english

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this run with a launcher like gateway? And I got an update on 9.8? New update or glitch?

Edit: A new update is out and I don't wanna risk to test it out but can someone confirm it?

Last edited by Neru,

kactusss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can this run with a launcher like gateway? And I got an update on 9.8? New update or glitch?

Edit: A new update is out and I don't wanna risk to test it out but can someone confirm it?
Confirm what ? There is no emunand with PastaCFW. Just do not update.

Reactions: Melon__Bread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: