Passkey2 problem

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Digeman, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Digeman
    OP

Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2005
    Hey guys! Well I just got my passkey2 but i'm having difficulty updating it. I followed the guide on this link http://www.dualscene.net/viewpage.php?page_id=41 and i made it to step 21 but when i try to launch the m3 with the passkey2 in the ds slot and the metroid demo i get two white screens....anyone know what i did wrong and how to solve it??

Just noticed that i was using an european metroid demo and i was wondering which one on the list is for that game?

2. Skyhunterjim

Skyhunterjim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2006
    Greece
    I have the same issue.

I updated to firmware 21, updated to passkey v4 and programmed(?) the passkey to Resident Evil DS.
    Whenever I run the passboot file it says that ResiEvil has been selected so Resi is saved as boot game somewhere.
    Yet, while the M3 works amazing with GBA mode, when I have Passkey2+Resi and M3 in the DS I quickly get 2 white screens, no menu at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice