Passcard not working right

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by kingmathyou, Sep 23, 2006.

Sep 23, 2006
  1. kingmathyou

Newcomer kingmathyou Member

Jul 2, 2006
    United States
    I ordered a passcard 3 and g6 lite 3rd gen combo from winsunx. After putting a game onto it and booting up with the g6 and passcard in it, it goes to the normal warning screen and stays there until i touch the screen. Once I load up a game and try to close the system it starts making a clicking noise and the screen flashes and the light blinks until I open it again. My friend has a g6 lite and a passcard 3 as well and his passcard worked fine on my g6 and ds, and my passcard did the same thing on his g6 and his ds. Also, I noticed a difference in our g6's because mine has a battery icon at the top of the g6 screen, and I also get a message when i go into the g6 software on my ds but it is the chinese version so i do not know what it says, but if i click a i can get past it. Anyone know what the problem is?
  2. pelago

Member pelago Member

Feb 20, 2006
    United Kingdom
    The flashing thing when you close the DS (I think that's what you're saying) means that your passcard doesn't support sleep mode. Check the 'What NoPass Device Can I Use?' sticky for which passcards support sleep mode.

The battery icon for the G6 appears in later loader updates. Check the G6 section for more details.