Hacking Pass Me

PortcityPetino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if and when the pass me will be made availible to purchase cause i would love to get my hands on one and i surely have no idea on how to make one and even if the instructions were right in front of me i still couldnt do it, lol!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I suggest you visit daily this website
http://www.dspassme.com

but I guess you already knew about it
smile.gif

PortcityPetino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....wait a minute!, We're gonna have to solder on the metroid card?.... why cant they just make it to where we can insert the card into the passme? I sure as hell dont know how to solder!!!

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
....wait a minute!, We're gonna have to solder on the metroid card?.... why cant they just make it to where we can insert the card into the passme? I sure as hell dont know how to solder!!!
Does nobody read?
Or at least look at pictures?
Th epicture on the official passme site clearly shows the metroid cart (or whatever it is) being held into place by several strips of metal, which are actually the pins from a PCI slot on a mobo. No-one expects you to solder anything..so put the baer away and dont have a heart attack.

PortcityPetino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Does nobody read?
Or at least look at pictures?
Th epicture on the official passme site clearly shows the metroid cart (or whatever it is) being held into place by several strips of metal, which are actually the pins from a PCI slot on a mobo. No-one expects you to solder anything..so put the baer away and dont have a heart attack.

Lol, thanx man, I was just reading what one of the sites, thats gonna sell them, had said maybe i just read it wrong, and you're right i need to put this Corona away!!!

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will say this one time:

The PassMe cannot be used for commercial games.

At all. Whatsoever. Period. The development/cracking community does not exist to supply the kiddy pirates. It's a developmental tool to run only homebrew code on the DS.

Ergo, if you are not a coder interested in writing DS software or do not have a major interest in playing the minesweeper, battleship, etc demos then this device is useless to you.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PassMe allows code from the GBA cart to load onto the DS memory and run from there, taking advantage of all the DS hardware. The code is not read straight from the GBA cart. There are no working NDS roms. If there were, they would not fit in the DS memory.

Edit: [I doubt this much swearing is allowed on the board so I deleted it. If you thought the PassMe was for commercial roms, consider yourself thoroughly bitched at.]

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
They're very easy to get, why don't you spend some easy money on it, and see for yourself the wonders this little pass me can make?
wink.gif

As for me, I'm waiting for geebarks eggz to list them.

*gone

Murdock

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will say this one time:

The PassMe cannot be used for commercial games.

At all. Whatsoever. Period. The development/cracking community does not exist to supply the kiddy pirates. It's a developmental tool to run only homebrew code on the DS.

Ergo, if you are not a coder interested in writing DS software or do not have a major interest in playing the minesweeper, battleship, etc demos then this device is useless to you.

Whats the difference between a homebrew code and a commerical code? :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s