Party Buffalo ?

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is party buffalo still the software choice for xbox 360 drives? I'm trying to dump games from pc (dumped from 360 drive for safe storage) that I need to dump onto 360 usb drive to save myself time endless time downloading all over again. 72 games so far took me over 2 months (xbox live clogged connection, xbox accidently turned off from dog getting too close, everything else).

Party Buffalo worked great for me most of the time, but now using windows 10, Party Buffalo does not work (doesn't detect anything). I see that it no longer has an official site either.

Also, I have 360 CD that has the partitioning software to officially put part 2 for xbox saves. Any way to copy the cd to preserve the cd ?

UPDATE: I got Party Buffalo to see my 500gb internal drive, but I get Windows error when I select it.

Thanks,
ISO-Man

Last edited by ISO-Man,

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also fatxplorer. Try changing compatibility to windows 7 or setting as administrator with party buffalo.
tried all of that... I did find fatxplorer and it works like a charm. I do miss Buffalo labeling with game names for the folders though.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls