Hacking Partial downgrade from 10.7.0-32U n3DS help

REDALiCE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got everything going up until downgrading and it ended up crashing half way through and leaving me on a partial downgrade. I can't seem to boot into HBL or even get browserhax to work anymore on this partially downgraded 9.2.0-32U so I wanna know if it's safe to format my SD card and System Reformat the 3ds on the partially downgraded firmware and if so, will it put me back on 10.7.0-32U so I can easily start over?

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So I got everything going up until downgrading and it ended up crashing half way through and leaving me on a partial downgrade. I can't seem to boot into HBL or even get browserhax to work anymore on this partially downgraded 9.2.0-32U so I wanna know if it's safe to format my SD card and System Reformat the 3ds on the partially downgraded firmware and if so, will it put me back on 10.7.0-32U so I can easily start over?
If I'm remember correctly, lastest version of sysdowngrade should downgrade something related to exploit first.
May be you need to change how to run exploit to the same as 9.2. I once have this problem, intall OOT3Dhax for 9.2 and I can do downgrade again.

REDALiCE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm remember correctly, lastest version of sysdowngrade should downgrade something related to exploit first.
May be you need to change how to run exploit to the same as 9.2. I once have this problem, intall OOT3Dhax for 9.2 and I can do downgrade again.

So technically just change the payload files to 9.2.0-20U ones now since I'm partially downgraded on that and run sysdowngrader again?
I'm technically just downgrading to the version I'm already on right?

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So technically just change the payload files to 9.2.0-20U ones now since I'm partially downgraded on that and run sysdowngrader again?
I'm technically just downgrading to the version I'm already on right?
Yep, that's what happend to me when I downgrade my 10.7 N3DS mario 3D land.
Although at that time, browserhax is bit broken so I need to use OOT3Dhax.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I formatted my SD card completely and just started over but w/ 9.2 files. Does that make a difference?
uh, I guess no but just replacing the 10.7 payload with a 9.2 one would've had the same effect, rerunning sysdowngrader will finish the unfinished downgrade

Reactions: REDALiCE

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But yeah if you ever get the crash during the middle of downgrade (I did both times I've downgraded systems) just change the payload to a 9.2 one and rerun sys downgrader, dont need to format anything, I'm sure doing so will hurt more than help, after a rerun the downgrade will complete

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1