[Part 3] Starting to CONNECT.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's been over 2 weeks since the tragedy between Lancy and Jared has happened. Scott's living in his best friend's house, Pauline moved in with Kimberly (@ComeTurismO). Pauline (@Cherry Pie) is alone at home, while Kimberly has gone out. She begins asking herself if what really happened with Lancy had Brad (@VinsCool) responsible or not. She decides to leave her home and go over to her old house, where Brad might be living in. When she reaches there, the doors are locked, there's a condemned sign on the door. Scared, Pauline heads over to the house of Justin (@BurningDesire), Brad's best friend. She knocks on the door and Justin is yelling at Pauline for coming to his house. He gives a speech explaining how she is a disloyal wife, while she made Brad suffer. Pauline slaps him and yells back, she explains how ten years ago Brad ALWAYS abused her and the kids, physically, mentally, emotionally, and verbally. An awkward silence later, she asks for Brad's whereabouts. Justin screams for his name "BRAAAAAAAAAAD!" he says. Alright, so it turned out that Brad is living with Justin. Brad heard Pauline's voice. He's scared. What if Pauline found out of what he did to Scott's girlfriend? He's scared to go downstairs to the door but does indeed dare to go downstairs and greet her. Brad gives an asshole-type of a greeting to Pauline.

Meanwhile, Scott (@ComeTurismO) is FURIOUS in his best friend's house. He's alone, and talks to himself furiously regarding the accusation of murder and the death of his beloved girlfriend, Lancy. He curses his father for his doings, and his mother for not trusting him. He curses at his sister who he hasn't heard from in a while (he doesn't know Jared died) for making the story even worse, as Jared (@ArnoDorian) is the one who kept preventing herself from seeing her brother and his girlfriend attempt to change her sexual orientation and her style of clothing. Because of her, he was naked with his girlfriend, making him have the accusation of rape. But then, he decides to find her to forgive her and team up with her and rebel against his distrusting parents. He knows that she must not be in the house, as he recently heard that that home has been teared down, as there were screams in the house heard around the whole neighborhood.

The scene switches over to a graveyard. It's so spooky here, lots of pigeons and owls flying over the dead atmosphere. Suddenly, something is happening to one of the graves. The tombstone is shaking, and it ends up breaking. A healthy living hand punches its way out of the ground, and suddenly the full human comes into his or hers alive form. This person stands up, heads to the gate to exit the graveyard. But then, Kimberly comes along and greets this living human. This living human comes out to be Jared, she finally came back to life. Jared greets her grandmother, and hugs her. She explains to her what happened recently, and what her mother did to her. Kimberly pushes her off and explains her awareness on this issue, and says that in order to prevent more issues within the city and family, she must remain in her tombstone. Although King Asgore determined her fate of remaining alive, she must remain dead. Kimberly brings out a gun and is about to pull the trigger, but then Jared somehow has a rocket launcher and kills her grandmother. The police is coming, and it's the same police that investigated the murder of Lancy. They ask Jared what happened, and Jared says she doesn't know. The policeman investigates but remembers that she was present in Pauline's house that day and lets her go because she is the brother of a very sexy man (yes this policeman is gay and doesn't arrest attractive people or their relatives). The policeman leaves, and Jared has a final line saying she is getting her asshole family what they deserve.

@Cherry Pie = Pauline & Police
@ArnoDorian = Jared
@VinsCool = Brad
@BurningDesire = Justin
@ComeTurismO = Scott & Kimberly

SCENE 1!

1. [Pauline is talking to herself, reflecting on Scott's words. Is Brad really responsible for what happened...? She then decides to head over to the house and talk to Brad and find out if this is really true..] @Cherry Pie
2. [Oh no, the door is locked. Pauline is still talking to herself reacting to this, and decides to head over to his friend Justin's house and find out Brad's whereabouts. She gets there and knocks on the door] @Cherry Pie
3. [Justin finally opens the door, and reacts at Pauline's entrance. He questions her arrival in a bitchy tone, Informs her disloyalty as a wife.] @BurningDesire
4. [Pauline slaps, and replies (look in the story above), and asks for Brad's whereabouts.] @Cherry Pie
5. [Justin calls Brad over] @BurningDesire
6. [Brad is scared of hearing Pauline, but he goes and acts neutral and does a rude greeting to his ex] @VinsCool

Scene 2 = Done by CumTurista

Scene 3 graveyard!

1.[Jared finally comes out of the tomb, walks to the gate.] NARRATION
2.[Kimberly greets her] CUMTURISTA
3.[Jared greets her back, lovingly, tries to hug her. Also explains what's been going on, what Pauline did, what Scottt did.] @ArnoDorian
4. [Kimberly knows, but tells Jared must die.]
5. [Jared kills her somehow with a rocket launcher she somehow has.]
6. [Police sirens are heard, they're coming. They come, ask Jared what happened.] @Cherry Pie
7. [Jared has no idea what happened] @ArnoDorian
8. [But then they investigate, remember she's Scott's brother. Doesn't arrest her when its concluded she caused Kimberly to die.] @Cherry Pie
9. [Police leaves, Jared talks about how she's coming back to get Scott, Pauline, and everyone else back.] @ArnoDorian

LETS GET STARTED...

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm alone and I can do whatever I want, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But regarding Brad, I'm not really sure if he was responsible or not. I know that when gets he drunk, he doesn't think right. I better go to the house and talk to Brad. Damn it the door is locked! Fuck the patriarchy and the male privileged pig who made this door! I'm going to Justin's house to find out where Brad is. I'm going to knock harder because he isn't answering the door. STOP MASTURBATING TO VACUUM CLEANERS!

Last edited by GhostLatte,
Reactions: ComeTurismO

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus fucking christ! Learn to wait Pauline I was coming... You never treat your husband with the respect he deserves. He treats you like your the only thing that matters to him and you don't listen to him at all. People like you make me sick. It also makes me wonder why the fuck Brad chose you. Your really lucky you know. Yet your a disloyal slut.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is Brad, you prick? You deserved that slap, asshole. I am treating him with respect, not that he shows me any respect. You have the nerve to call me a slut even though that you suck his dick when he is drunk, manwhore.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HOLY HELL! It's been two weeks since that shitty day happened, and my blood continues to boil. I was falsely accused as the murderer of the girl I love, when it was clearly my ass-hat father. I hope karma gets back to him, I hope he is deceased right now. I hope dies in a bad way. FUCK YOU BRAD. ALSO FUCK YOU MOM FOR NOT TRUSTING ME. JUST BECAUSE I WAS NAKED AND MY GIRLFRIEND WAS NAKED IN FRONT OF ME TOO, DOESN'T MEAN THAT I KILLED HER. IT WAS YOUR OWN SHITBRAINED HUSBAND. And then there's also that asshole gay Jared. I just wanted my sister back, who was acting like a brother, who was acting like a male. I wanted a sister to play with. Doing what I was doing with Lancy was the only way. But she added oil to the fire, making the fire worse. Why can't she be normal? Why did she force me to have live sex with my girlfriend in front of her? Why did she make my family hate me even more? I will never forgive her---wait. I must. I forgive you Jared. I'll find you, and I think its time I get with you to rebel against the dictating parents we have. Naghayauydraffy recently told me that the house got teared down from loud weird noises. So Jared must not be there. I'll look for you, sister. I'll look for you..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As the narrator:
The scene switches over to a graveyard. It's so spooky here, lots of pigeons and owls flying over the dead atmosphere. Suddenly, something is happening to one of the graves. The tombstone is shaking, and it ends up breaking. A healthy living hand punches its way out of the ground, and suddenly the full human comes into his or hers alive form. This person stands up, heads to the gate to exit the graveyard.
As Kimberly:
Hi, Jared! You're alive!

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Kim?!? I missed you! *Hugs*
Listen, everyone's been going through tough times especially Pauline and Scott. Pauline thinks Brad might be responsible but in reality he isn't (I think)

Brad really gets drunk a lot and if he doesn't get drunk, he starts to become dehydrated. His beer is the one that's keeping him alive.

Pauline thinks I'm dead because of him but in reality, I'm doing an undercover mission

Last edited by nxwing,

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kim?!? I missed you! *Hugs*
Listen, everyone's been going through tough times especially Pauline and Scott. Pauline thinks Brad might be responsible but in reality he isn't (I think)

Brad really gets drunk a lot and if he doesn't get drunk, he starts to become dehydrated. His beer is the one that's keeping him alive.

Pauline thinks I'm dead because of him but in reality, I'm doing an undercover mission
(Never mind, I'll work with this one)
*pushes Jared off* Jared, post-resuscitation symptoms are kicking in. You're not thinking right. What really happened is that Scott and his girlfriend performed sex in front of you, and in the process; someone who we all know, killed Lancy. Lancy died, the blame came on Scott. Scott left, you tried to make things worse by trying to comfort your mother; but being the annoying shit you are, Pauline just had to kill you. I'm not sure if Scott really is the killer or not, he blames it on his father; but fine.. I'll believe him. Anyway, you died for a reason and must stay that way. It'll bring peace in the family, which'll prevent further conflicts. King Asgore used his powers to wake you up, you're alive now, but things must be defied. Wait, also, where did Brad even come from? You guys have not been together for over 10 years! :rofl: kk, goodbye.

D

Deleted User

I would like to make it special to have ComeTurismO in our prayers, and our thoughts. This Thread, my goals are to not give him any likes, for my well being, and also for ComeTurismO. I will pray to Allah to send a miracle for him, and hope that things go best for him as well as his family. I hope you all do the same, it makes us true Muslims. I hope thatComeTurismO remains happy for his life. Thank you everyone, including the non-Muslims for having ComeTurismO in your heart and your thoughts. ComeTurismO and I haven't got along well, but he is truly a part of my heart now.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ARNODORIAN HAS BEEN HIGHLY INACTIVE 2 NIGHT --> I'll do his line for him:
Grandma, I can't die right now. I won't die. I have been given another life and I must avenge my own death. Oh look, my ass has a rocket launcher!
Kimberly drops her gun as she is scared and Jared shoots Kimberly and then Kimberly dies.
@Cherry Pie has the next line

GhostLatte

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the fucking door! *The police fuck the door until it becomes a white painted door and they open it* What happened, Jared?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1