Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
4.Soceity Degrading?
Are you nuts ! think about 2000 years ago we where living in caves speaking arabic ! and look at us now ! im microwaving a hot pocket in 3 minutes i will have cheesy goodness !

Hey! Some of us still speak Arabic
lecture.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen people sentenced to jail for over 1 year and not one single tear. She's there for 23 days and crying her ass off.

*cough*bitch*cough*
toot.gif

Plus she'll be able to sell her "My Prison Hell" story for $1 million. I'd go to the celebrity wing of a jail for 45 days for $1 million no problem. I wouldn't be fucking crying about it either, I'd be happy as a dog with two cocks.

Sekkyumu

Trophies
Website
charaveldesign.com
XP
Country
France
I think he was being sarcastic. Look at the rest of his post. Noone can say what he wrote there with a straight face. Well, except for the microwave part Â
wink.gif

not the point now is it. shit like that should just never be said even in jest.

I laughed my ass on what he said, that makes me a bad guy
laugh.gif
smile.gif
Sarcasm is a great thing, though I understand some people would not understand / like that kind of humor
happy.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1.South Africa ?
Who cares there a bunch of savages anyway! have you seen black hawk down ?
OMFG are you for real, seriously?

jesus christ that's the most racist thing i've seen on this board yet and i for one am offended.
mad.gif
I think he was being sarcastic. Look at the rest of his post. Noone could say the things he wrote there with a straight face. Well, except for the microwave part
wink.gif

i was joking lol

but seriously we all know who the problem ppl of the world are ............... yep the Swedish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1.South Africa ?
Who cares there a bunch of savages anyway! have you seen black hawk down ?
OMFG are you for real, seriously?

jesus christ that's the most racist thing i've seen on this board yet and i for one am offended.
mad.gif

I think he was being sarcastic. Look at the rest of his post. Noone could say the things he wrote there with a straight face. Well, except for the microwave part
wink.gif

i was joking lol

but seriously we all know who the problem ppl of the world are ............... yep the Swedish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s because the Swedish control time, & when you control time you control the world!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr