Parents found out I have been torrenting and my mum won't stop crying..

Am I fucked

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's so disappointed in me and keeps going on how she's raised a thug and asking where did she go wrong with me.. My dad is also disappointed and wants me to turn myself into the cops as he is convinced they're already onto me as he says for the past few nights he has seen the same white van parked outside the house. It's only a few movies but they are saying I could get 5 years a piece but think if I come clean now, I may get my sentence cut to half. My dad says once I'm out I can come and work for him as no one will employ me with a record of theft.

What do you suggest I do in this situation? It's unlikely that if I go to jail that I won't be taken advantage on within the first 5 minutes as I have very nice skin and hair.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shower in pizza grease. Your skin will be foul, but your hair will taste good. You’ll be less appealing to the “gen pop”.

It’s great that your dad is being supportive, however. Jobs don’t come easy. Anyhow, don’t turn yourself into anything. You are good the way you are. You are not fucked yet. Voted!

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For one there is never "white vans" parked outside the house your father needs to stop watching movies and for two u will get a letter first via paper mail or email with the account your father used for contact

Last edited by Shadow#1,

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask your parents where they meet their dealer, cuz they're tripping on something. Also lesson learned, always use a reputable VPN.
tyrone-biggums_400x400.jpg

Do people not read the EOF part anymore?

Reactions: IncredulousP

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, that subreddit is a joke. The flair on that post is literally titled humor and yet 90% of the comments are wondering/thinking if it's real (not to mention the irony of it being about piracy yet linking piracy is banned).
He may have added the humor tag afterwards, though it's still very easy to tell it's a joke. I fell for it temporarily, though.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
He may have added the humor tag afterwards, though it's still very easy to tell it's a joke. I fell for it temporarily, though.

I don't think so, as when you sort the comments by new, his latest comment is a few down, yet above that there are still people thinking that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs