Hacking Parental Controls on the current/future homebrew channel.

Richy Freeway

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If it hasn't been implemented, I think it would be a good idea.

I've got 2 young kids and if they notice a homebrew channel they're going to want to click it, purely out of curiosity.

Considering some of the tools available could potentially be dangerous to the Wii, being able to lock the kids with parental controls would be a very good thing.

Having to uninstall/reinstall the channel every time I want to use it kinda defeats the point!

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i don't think parental controls on the homebrew channel will get done.

It is your problem if your kids mess with your wii not the designers of the channel so they ain't going to bother designing a feature.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Prime said:

It is your problem if your kids mess with your wii not the designers of the channel so they ain't going to bother designing a feature.
Sorry to say it but you sound like Microsoft when you talk this way(That's a bad thing)

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hit said:
Prime said:

Sorry to say it but you sound like Microsoft when you talk this way(That's a bad thing)

Hm, Microsoft?

Does that mean if i walk in and say that line i'll get a job?

SUCCESS!!!!

Richy Freeway

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
Though it may be annoying, you could stick it in the far corner. They'd be far less likely to find it.
Or you could just take out your SD card and store it somewhere when you're not using it.
Yeah it's in the far corner already, I think you underestimate the curiosity of kids though!
biggrin.gif

I hadn't thought of taking the SD card out, a simple and effective solution. Nice one.

Easy solutions are always best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.