1. PepitoPTY

OP PepitoPTY Newbie
    Newcomer

Panama
    Good afternoon,

I need help with something moral rather than fun.

My son received a gift switch from his uncle but the gift was conditioned. He installed the switch app to control it and also has parental control, in addition the store has registered his uncle's account so we can not install or youtube.

This bothers me because the gifts should not be conditioned and it is also the parents who must decide the conditions.

In short, the switch is linked to an account in the APP with parental control of which I do not have access.

I have seen several solutions in the messages, but before executing any option I would like to know if they are viable and the switch will not be unusable or if I can actually execute them without having access to the pin or password.

The switch has the latest firmware version 9.1.0.

I read that I can use Multi-Fruit NX to change the PIN. Once I have the PIN I guess I can format the console to its factory state or I can use the ITXJustice NX-DeviceID-Viewer and then the code generator to change the pin.

I would like to know if I will need the PIN to be able to format the SD memory and to install the Multi-Fruit or NX-DeviceID?
    Send

2. AaronUzumaki

AaronUzumaki A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon

United States

3. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
  4. PepitoPTY

OP PepitoPTY Newbie
    Newcomer

Panama
    Dang, you were serious about half a Dollar ! LoL .. I haven't checked price instead.

Well, I would have enjoyed to do it old school style but since I probably need to have Homebrew previously installed to use any of the available tools or try to go beyond the conventional, I don't think I can do much than pay with this Switch patched, updated and blocked by app .

Thank you bro ! I will pay the $ 0.50 and then I will discuss with the uncle a couple of things about giving gifts.

Regards.

5. PepitoPTY

OP PepitoPTY Newbie
    Newcomer

Panama
    Done with the half dollar.

Thanks.

6. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    if nothing else, as the parent, you should have parental control and make use of it responsibly.

7. Risingdawn

Risingdawn Tempallica

United Kingdom
    Uncle knows this dude wanna Switch all for himself

8. PepitoPTY

OP PepitoPTY Newbie
    Newcomer

Panama
    Nah .. not really ... I'm not much Nintendo taste .... but Clyde is correct .. it'a parent decision not his uncle and that is what bothered me.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, Parental, control