ROM Hack PaperMagician & YayMii's Pokémon HG/SS Google English Translat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Patience is a virtue... just wait. Personaly, don't bother wasting your time with a poor rubbish translation hack which includes inaccurate machine translations regardless, no matter how long it takes.

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll totally play this just for the lol value of some trainer saying "My PIKACHU are flight!"

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'll totally play this just for the lol value of some trainer saying "My PIKACHU are flight!"

LOL!!!!

Anyways,

I bet if someone had the time, they could polish the engrish and make a good enough patch for all!

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP, I actually would love this. If you could release a version of the patch without any editing, the outcome would be pretty hilarious.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, stop fighting. People are entitled to their opinions. If you wanna use this hack, use it. If you don't want to use it, don't. You don't have to say it's a waste of time or say it's a crappy hack.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
ds22 said:
xvirus said:
Pokemon script+google translate=LoLz
A translation using google translation is a joke but I would even prolly play that game for a short time using this just for shits and giggles. More than that it's not worth but it would definitely give you a good laugh
biggrin.gif

SushiTheLegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Again, it's more for "at least it's something rather than nothing". Besides you say wait til the US release but what about people who have already been playing partially english patched games? IMO it helps. If you think it's bad or not good, then don't go spamming that kinda stuff.

grumpytreto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think "engrish" is more understandable than Japanese. For us that have no clue what all the kanji , or whatever writing it is, says

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im confused and there isn't time to read through countless pages of forums....what is this new patch? and has Raqib12 stopped the production of his patch? whats that all about??

someone please explain whos up to date on all the info??
ta x

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BTW, since this is based off Kazo's translation, most dialog up to the 1st gym will be Kazo English rather than Google English.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
SushiTheLegend said:
Again, it's more for "at least it's something rather than nothing". Besides you say wait til the US release but what about people who have already been playing partially english patched games? IMO it helps. If you think it's bad or not good, then don't go spamming that kinda stuff.

The only thing being "spammed" here is terrible translations of terrible games, and terrible children posting terrible information because they're too god damned impatient to wait.

D

Deleted User

Ok, 1 I made a post on Pokecommunity about this so I support it, 2 you don't know how good it would or wouldn't be unless you ACTUALLY TRIED IT SO TRY IT JUST IN CASE IT'S AWESOME (though to me either way it will be awesome), and 3, this is based off of Kazo's translation (I think) so it will be really good! So if you don't try it, you're just plain stupid.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fishykipper said:
im confused and there isn't time to read through countless pages of forums....what is this new patch? and has Raqib12 stopped the production of his patch? whats that all about??

someone please explain whos up to date on all the info??
ta x
1. This is a patch for HG/SS only using Google Translate and Kazo's translation.
2. I'm not sure if Raqib stopped working on it.
3. I felt like putting a #3
tongue.gif

@Steveice10: If i'm not online when this is done, can you post it here? Or maybe phanat1c, since he was there when PaperMagician started, and he had a spam post with "boner" written on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr