Hacking Paper Mario sticker star and gateway locks

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I been playing this game and it keeps locking up my console now and then which is frustrating bc I have to redo everything :-(

Has anyone had an issue with this game on gateway. All my others work fine no issues at all.

I tried a brand-new 32gb sdcard and it still happens, even tried a new copy of the game :-(

I use gateway latest release
And iam on the latest emunand update.

Any input will be awesome thanks guys.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I been playing this game and it keeps locking up my console now and then which is frustrating bc I have to redo everything :-(

Has anyone had an issue with this game on gateway. All my others work fine no issues at all.

I tried a brand-new 32gb sdcard and it still happens, even tried a new copy of the game :-(

Nope game works fine just change your source

temptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

If you're talking about the last level, it's a known bug. 3DS will freeze whenever you use a particular kind of stickers. It happened also to me on my cartridge and then on GW. If you're not talking about that, there might be something wrong in your dump or w/e

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nothing wrong with my source its a clean dump and I've tried a few.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you're talking about the last level, it's a known bug. 3DS will freeze whenever you use a particular kind of stickers. It happened also to me on my cartridge and then on GW. If you're not talking about that, there might be something wrong in your dump or w/e

Not last level the first one where I wakeup the piller guy. I can get passed it and also get up the forest maze, but it locks up.

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just re-dumped my own cart everything went fine. I went back into the game bafflewood, I wokeup the wiggler worm and it locked up. Tried again second time was fine, the following level with the maze.. I made it to the final path and it locked up the system again.

So is this a bug in the game as suggested by temptemp or my gateway hardware failing? There is some test in the gateway menu it says it all passed in green.

Another note, I noticed after launching the exploite in the browser in sysnand 7.2 and the screen glitches out (below turns black and gerbiled lines) the system may lockup here as well now and then.

Not sure how else to test advice is appreciated.

Last edited by omega59,
D

Deleted User

Try a CIA maybe. But I doubt your GW hardware is failing, otherwise you would get this too for other games

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also noticed something else, if i go to sort my stickers it will lock up as well. I will try CIA and report shortly.

Last edited by omega59,

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for some reason it is a constant lockup as soon as i enter the last exit for the maze in bafflewood. i cannot get passed this at all. the .CIA does the same. otherwise I'm not sure what the cause of the lockups. maybe the save got corrupt after so many lockups? again any advice is good for me.

Last edited by omega59,

temptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
for some reason it is a constant lockup as soon as i enter the last exit for the maze in bafflewood. i cannot get passed this at all. the .CIA does the same. otherwise I'm not sure what the cause of the lockups. maybe the save got corrupt after so many lockups? again any advice is good for me.
If also the CIA does it, I guess it's your 3DS or your save :/

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like your using faulty SD cards (possibly fake) what size are they,brand,where did you get them, and how much did they cost?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't pass the maze bc that's where it keeps locking up.

if you mean this Stage then no problem on gw 3.5.1
papmr3dv0002.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2