Paper Mario is the next Nintendo 64 game to be added to the Nintendo Switch Online lineup

Owners of the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack plan will be able to play a new addition to the Nintendo 64 library. On December 10th, Paper Mario will be playable through the subscription service, bringing the Nintendo 64 offerings to a total of 10.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
yeah lemme just grab my allmighty book of sources where i wrote down all of the sources of statements that i came across in my lifeime *irony off first of all its not my claim its a statement that i regurgitate from one of thousands yt videos ive watched next thing if u so interested in this why dont u crawl through all eiji aonuma interviews from 2013-2021 where he got asked about the art choices ?
A statement that you regurgitate from one of thousands of Internet videos you've watched. Everything said on internet videos is true?

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A statement that you regurgitate from one of thousands of Internet videos you've watched. Everything said on internet videos is true?
oh boi here we go again .... yes everything that my favourite 12 year old yt gamingkiddy said is reaaal didnt u know the world is flat and we are all reptiles and he got a uncle working at sony and an aunt working in microsoft soooo it must bee true.....

EDI:T Yes im mocking you because i dont take u serious anymore i gave you enough information to work with and no i dont will waste any more of my time to prove a point to a troll on the internet

Last edited by rantex92,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
oh boi here we go again .... yes everything that my favourite 12 year old yt gamingkiddy said is reaaal didnt u know the world is flat and we are all reptiles and he got a uncle working at sony and an aunt working in microsoft soooo it must bee true.....

EDI:T Yes im mocking you because i dont take u serious anymore i gave you enough information to work with and no i dont will waste any more of my time to prove a point to a troll on the internet
You definitely gave me information. But is it information that's true? You can make claims as much as you want, you have that freedom. But if you want people to take you seriously, you need to have evidence for said claims.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this game a bit today, maybe about three hours. I'm at the koopa bros. fortress, then I saved and turned the switch off. it's pretty good. not sure if I've played it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup