Phantom64

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Uhmm can someone give me a Paper Mario: Color Splash save file for loadiine? I'm basically an idiot because i played it for like 1 hour, i finished "RuddyRoad" and other shit, but for the whoole time my SD had security mode on and rip save files.
So, if you are so kind, could YOU please give me your save file? Thank you so much

PS: if this is in the wrong section i'm sorry

Last edited by Phantom64, , Reason: things

Phantom64

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
So rather than play the first hour again of this rather awsome game you would rather wait many hours or mabye even days for someone to give you the save?? Yep that makes a huge amount of sense
actually i asked for a save file like what, 3 minutes ago? lol

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. Paper Mario: Color Splash isn't supposed to be out anywhere until October according to GFAQs. So how are people playing it already?

It was leaked. People pre-ordered it, Nintendo fucked up, and people got the full game. People dumped it and started uploading it to that site.

Last edited by DKB,
Reactions: Maximilious

kamen76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Uhmm can someone give me a Paper Mario: Color Splash save file for loadiine? I'm basically an idiot because i played it for like 1 hour, i finished "RuddyRoad" and other shit, but for the whoole time my SD had security mode on and rip save files.
Any number of levels, but would not start again.

SoulEater98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son broke sd card, i finished "Bloo Bay Beach"
could YOU please give me your save file? Thank you so much.

Actually, I just finished the level after the Bloo Bay Beach, if you want I can upload it for you?

Edit: I think it might have been the beach level itself that I just finished.

Last edited by SoulEater98,

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there any way for me to use my loadiine (USA) save with a (EUR) copy on my nand via USB? seems that color splash game is not compatible with region hacks.
installing the USA game to my EUR console gives a 150-3033 error (usb device low power?)

n00b2015

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Not quite sure what is going on right here, but apparently I have save file even if I don’t have save folder and c and u subfolders. If anyone can explain me where my save file is I will gladly share it with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse