Emulation Paper mario color splash freeze (NEED HELP PLEASE)

seech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My paper mario color splash always freezes here after i walk into the cave thing in marmalade valley huey talks and after he stops, its frozen i cant move or anything ive tried multiple versions of cemu but nothing works please help asap
upload_2017-9-6_14-9-35.png

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heads-up, don't bump so fast. Maybe you can find an easy workaround, like another save file if you're in a rush. Other than that, have you tried the file from hikaris' USBhelper? If you did, and you're still having problems, maybe you need to disable something. Maybe even looking into other games that freeze+solution could help you.

seech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heads-up, don't bump so fast. Maybe you can find an easy workaround, like another save file if you're in a rush. Other than that, have you tried the file from hikaris' USBhelper? If you did, and you're still having problems, maybe you need to disable something. Maybe even looking into other games that freeze+solution could help you.
Im not sure what you mean by dont bump so fast. but ill try the things you suggested and get back to you if they work thank you :D

seech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i've been trying to do everything i can think of nothing seems to work and i cant find a save file after this specific freeze lmk if u have anymore suggestions thanks for your time

seech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much, one of those links told me to put it on cycle based timer in the cpu tab at the top. its working just fine as i can tell so far :)
well now my game crashes every time i see the yellow big paint star's memory (after iggy boss battle) and to my knowledge there is no way to skip it. Thanks to whoever can help me

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well now my game crashes every time i see the yellow big paint star's memory (after iggy boss battle) and to my knowledge there is no way to skip it. Thanks to whoever can help me

Did you try to find a save after the Iggy battle? Maybe look into borrowing/buying a gamepad to avoid this/future issues?

seech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to find a save after the Iggy battle? Maybe look into borrowing/buying a gamepad to avoid this/future issues?
Right after the iggy boss battle, you are forced to watch the cut scene an then watch the yellow big pant star's memory an thats when it crashes also idk what you mean by getting a game pad how will this help cemu? (i have a wii u and gamepad so im down to try)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this video is my exact problem here

seech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://cemu.info/community.html--I think there might be a platform you use?

If the first picture is from your desktop, you're running CEMU 1.7.3d; have you tried the latest update?
I have no idea what happened but i tried it once again today and it worked lol and btw ive tried tried different versions of cemu but i use this one for paper mario color splash because the audio isnt bugged which it seems to be on versions after 1.8.1 but for some reason i tried the boss today again and it worked lol. thanks for your effort to try and help me! means alot :D

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)