Panzer Dragoon: Remake will get a patch that adds 60fps, HD Rumble, lowers input lag, and more

Switch_PanzerDragoonRemake_Hero-656x369.jpg

Reception to the remake of the cult-classic Panzer Dragoon for the Nintendo Switch was underwhelming, with many criticizing the game's performance flaws. The game might improve soon, though, with an upcoming update on the horizon that plans to add some new features. In an interview, the co-producer of Panzer Dragoon: Remake mentioned that a v1.3 patch is in the works, which will include 60fps support, HD Rumble, reduced input lag, gyro controls, reworked sound effects, and an auto-lock system for the combat. There will also be multiple new additions in terms of a new game mode, an episode 0, unlockable cheat codes, and "new gameplay options". There's no release date as of yet for the new update, but it's currently in the process of being "validated" by Nintendo.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Panzer Dragoon Remake Review

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are tons of games just stuck on the Saturn. Sega seems to not have any interest in bringing anything back from there
What about that new version of Nights a few years ago? Maybe more Saturn games aren't getting re-released because that
didn't do well.

So basically hes admitting the game was pushed early and cheated consumers out of a finished project..
I keep saying there's no point in buying games at launch anymore, when you can just wait and get a product that is cheaper and probably has substantial bugfixes. And especially since even if you don't already have a massive backlog of excellent games that will take several lifetimes to complete, there is absolutely no shortage of quality games you can play for free while you wait.

"But I want to support the developer!" you may exclaim. To which the obvious reply is, why would you want to support a developer that releases incomplete products?

D

Deleted User

Ouch, it didn't have these features to begin with? Glad I avoided it. I love Panzer Dragoon but this port seemed over priced. I'll pick it up when it releases on other platforms and will look and run better and cost less.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got into Yakuza since it was free on Xbox One... It reminds me alot of like beatdown fists of vengance on PS2. I think they have a collection on PS4 I'll pick it up once it is cheap.

It's the remastered versions of the mainline entries that were exclusive to PS3 before getting the remastered treatment. Here's hoping it will be coming to Steam soon...

Reactions: Goku1992A
D

Deleted User

Panzer Dragoon Remake update version 1.3 is out!

NEW:
  • Episode 0 - Super Weapon Mode -
  • New gameplay options: rumble,
  • classic reticle, auto-aim zoom,
  • HUD toggle, performance mode (60FPS)

IMPROVEMENTS
  • SFX system and sounds rework -
  • Multi-button fire (A and B) -
  • Input lag removed from all actions -
  • Camera rotation speed increased -
  • Easier and more responsive targeting system -
  • Full options access trough pause menu, -
  • Blue Dragon motion re-work -
  • Start language based on console account language -
  • New, reworked Pandora's Box is now available after beating the game at any difficulty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality