Gaming Pandora's Tower hitting stores on 13th April 2012 in Europe

kano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I have just got an email confirmation pre-order release date from play.com regarding Pandora's Tower [PAL]
wow first Xenoblade then The Last Story... now Pandora's Tower :)

Reactions: 1 person

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup, Im probably one of the few who was looking more forward to Pandoras Tower than Last Story hehe.
After playing the PAL version of Last Story though, I cant really say which I think will be better.

Reactions: 1 person

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
and after that is there anything to look forward to on the wii or can i give my HDD a rest!?

As far as Im aware theres nothing to look forward to after PT. I guess PT will be the last good game released for the Wii (not counting jap here)

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, Im probably one of the few who was looking more forward to Pandoras Tower than Last Story hehe.
After playing the PAL version of Last Story though, I cant really say which I think will be better.

Ever since seeing the trailer of Pandora's Tower, I'm way more excited for it than I am with Last Story. I'm done with the game, and so far it's been fantastic, but Pandora's Tower looks truly great.

I better hurry up with Last Story since a dump will be coming soon I'm sure. Then when I'm done with Pandora's Tower I'll start Xenoblade. I was reading about it in the latest issue of NP and it sounds really good.

Fatal Frame II

Wow...had no idea FFII was coming. That's a pleasant surprise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: