• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Pandemic Amnesty? No, people will not forgive and forget what was done to them.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Pat, you think we have regrets for treating you like the morons that you were/are? No. Not in the slightest.

There were no feelings, just statistics. People 65 and over were 4.5 times more likely to be hospitalized if they hadn't gotten the vaccine. So you see what happened? Your side killed off your own population of deniers, and helped multiple extremely close midterm elections go to the left!

Thanks!
Statistics are just tortured numbers. You should have been following the peer reviewed science. And you should have regrets. You denied people from visiting their loved ones in the hospital. People weren't even allowed to have funerals for their elderly family members. Deaf people couldn't communicate because the left wanted everyone to wear masks, sick or not. Children now are doing horribly in school and are years behind where they should be. The left should be groveling for forgiveness, but you loved being a fascist so much, you just can't let go.
Post automatically merged:

I wish that I didn't read this thread. I just get so depressed.

The irony of many of the COVID deniers is that so many of them are claiming to defend free democratic society and yet they support fascist politicians.
The fascist politicians who kept their states open so the people could live in a free society as opposed to the free democratic politicians who got people fired, denied funerals (except for George Floyd), tried to force vaccine passports on us, forced us to wear ineffective masks and tried to put us in perpetual lockdown for years.
There's no point in arguing with the willfully ignorant, though. In fact, arguing with them will likely just strengthen their resolve, since those ideas usually revolve around a self-percieved victim mentality. You just gotta never concede that the deniers are wrong, don't be mean to them (COVID deniers are the biggest snowflakes), and offer evidence. They will ignore everything that you have to say because they are the only ones that will decide to stop being full of shit, so you just have to wait for them to decide to stop being assholes.
The only assholes here are people like you who think you can control other people.
Edit: I wrote, "You just gotta never concede that the deniers are wrong," and I meant, "You just gotta never concede that the deniers are right."
The Branch Covidians failed in implementing their religion of constant "vaccinations", mask wearing and social distancing. None of which is supported by science to be effective against any respiratory virus, much less Covid.

Last edited by TraderPatTX,
Reactions: mrdude

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
you used some grifter science when i quoted from the gods themselves, that where you were wrong.
Alright, we're going deeper into the hole that you're digging for yourself.

So you quoted from the gods. Which gods? And what did they say about Ivermectin and it's effectiveness?

At this point, I feel a little guilty. I'm more than likely arguing with a schizophrenic....

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, we're going deeper into the hole that you're digging for yourself.

So you quoted from the gods. Which gods? And what did they say about Ivermectin and it's effectiveness?

At this point, I feel a little guilty. I'm more than likely arguing with a schizophrenic....

.... i already sent you the link. also wtf do you mean hole? also i see you are ablest, nice, add it to the list.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
.... i already sent you the link. also wtf do you mean hole? also i see you are ablest, nice, add it to the list.
Your comment about quoting the gods made no sense, so I had to parse a meaning out of it. You said "you used some grifter science when i quoted from the gods themselves", which I took to mean that I was using bad examples from science, whereas you were ordained by the gods to have holy knowledge unbeknownst to us mere mortals. Or were you being sarcastic about quoting from the gods (trying to say that the gods are the government)?

"Digging a hole for yourself" is a common English idiom where the person keeps saying/doing things which puts them into a worse situation.

And if your idea of being an ableist is not wanting to help drive a schizophrenic person over the edge, then sure, I'll consider myself to be an ableist in that specific definition. That being said, if you ARE schizophrenic, then I would prefer to not contribute to the issues that you may already have.

Reactions: Maximumbeans

RetroGen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pandemic amnesty might make sense for people who were unable to be vaccinated for valid medical reasons. But for the misinformed, conspiracy theorists, science deniers, political activists, etc... who continue to put others at risk due to their selfishness and ignorance... unlikely. This thread gives lessons on the power of right-wing propaganda and bad faith reasoning; the standard parroted talking points are like a caricature of Fox News and rife with scientific ignorance.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Statistics are just tortured numbers. You should have been following the peer reviewed science. And you should have regrets. You denied people from visiting their loved ones in the hospital. People weren't even allowed to have funerals for their elderly family members. Deaf people couldn't communicate because the left wanted everyone to wear masks, sick or not. Children now are doing horribly in school and are years behind where they should be. The left should be groveling for forgiveness, but you loved being a fascist so much, you just can't let go.
Sorry, no way to brush off common statistics in this case. All the numbers line up to a point where there is no wiggle room. People who didn't get the vaccine overwhelmingly had worse symptoms, and died at a much higher rate.

Oh, you want peer reviewed? How about these?
https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...vaccinated-that-required-hospitalization.aspx
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9286242/
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0270485

Really not hard to notice all their conclusions are quite similar. Once again, vaccinated people, while still able to get infected, had much lower mortality or severe symptoms than the unvaccinated.

As for the horrible outcome to our daily lives, yes, it has suuuuuuuucked! Horribly! It's a pandemic! Welcome to the real world, where you need to rise to the occasion, and do whatever you can in order to do whatever you can, no matter how small. This whole thing was exacerbated and drawn-out unnecessarily by the weakest links of our society, yourself included of course.

Just a funny side question. When you sneeze or cough, do you put your hand over your mouth? With your logic, a hand really wouldn't make much of a difference. It's definitely less effective than a mask. So why bother? Shouldn't you just let that spit and phlegm fly? I'm sure the people sitting next to you will understand if you just sneeze openly across a table without doing the most basic thing your parents had hammered into your head as common politeness.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, no way to brush off common statistics in this case. All the numbers line up to a point where there is no wiggle room. People who didn't get the vaccine overwhelmingly had worse symptoms, and died at a much higher rate.

Oh, you want peer reviewed? How about these?
https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...vaccinated-that-required-hospitalization.aspx
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9286242/
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0270485

Really not hard to notice all their conclusions are quite similar. Once again, vaccinated people, while still able to get infected, had much lower mortality or severe symptoms than the unvaccinated.
Weird that the flu numbers dropped to 1,700 deaths in 2021. That's never happened in human history. So all of your statistics are based on lies.

Everything we were told over the past few years has been a lie. Including this little gem that was just released. Covid does not cause myocarditis, which leaves only one thing that does cause myocarditis.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35456309/
As for the horrible outcome to our daily lives, yes, it has suuuuuuuucked! Horribly! It's a pandemic! Welcome to the real world, where you need to rise to the occasion, and do whatever you can in order to do whatever you can, no matter how small. This whole thing was exacerbated and drawn-out unnecessarily by the weakest links of our society, yourself included of course.
I'm the weakest link? The guy who didn't wear a mask, didn't really social distance, didn't get the jab and somehow never got sick this entire time? LOLGF
Just a funny side question. When you sneeze or cough, do you put your hand over your mouth? With your logic, a hand really wouldn't make much of a difference. It's definitely less effective than a mask. So why bother? Shouldn't you just let that spit and phlegm fly? I'm sure the people sitting next to you will understand if you just sneeze openly across a table without doing the most basic thing your parents had hammered into your head as common politeness.
It's not polite to force people to wear face diapers. It's cult like.

I have an even funnier side question. Can you show me the peer reviewed research that shows that masks prevent viral spread? I've been asking this for years and nobody has been able to provide peer reviewed studies.

Reactions: mrdude

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Weird that the flu numbers dropped to 1,700 deaths in 2021. That's never happened in human history. So all of your statistics are based on lies.
The death rate from the common flu can range between 10,000 - 40,000 per year, depending on how bad the strain is. 2021 saw only about 5,000 deaths (Not 1,700, but that's splitting hairs). Now, if you're attempting to claim that those flu deaths were rolled up into the COVID deaths, then go right ahead. It still doesn't account for a 1.1 million US deaths to date.

I'm the weakest link? The guy who didn't wear a mask, didn't really social distance, didn't get the jab and somehow never got sick this entire time?
You can walk around with a loaded gun with the safety off strapped to your side every day, and you may be able to go days or even years without shooting yourself in the leg. But make no mistake, doing so makes you an idiot and a social risk.

It's not polite to force people to wear face diapers. It's cult like.
You didn't answer the question. Why don't you tell your friends to not cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze? It does MUCH less than a mask. But you know the answer. It's the bare minimum of politeness. Just as a mask is. Absolute bare minimum, and you still whine like a bitch about it. History books will not be kind to people like you.

I have an even funnier side question. Can you show me the peer reviewed research that shows that masks prevent viral spread? I've been asking this for years and nobody has been able to provide peer reviewed studies
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2014564118
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abg6296

And even ignoring both of these, it seems absolutely insane that people would ever question something so basic. The fact that people need to go through these tests in order to prove something that we've just known for years is insane. If it weren't the case, doctors would go into surgery without masks. They don't wear them for fashion reasons. They hate those things, but it's still necessary and effective.

stanna

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've had covid 4 times now, the worst was one night with a fever, it ain't nothing, why would I need a vaccine for a bit of a sniffle ?.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your comment about quoting the gods made no sense, so I had to parse a meaning out of it. You said "you used some grifter science when i quoted from the gods themselves", which I took to mean that I was using bad examples from science, whereas you were ordained by the gods to have holy knowledge unbeknownst to us mere mortals. Or were you being sarcastic about quoting from the gods (trying to say that the gods are the government)?

"Digging a hole for yourself" is a common English idiom where the person keeps saying/doing things which puts them into a worse situation.

And if your idea of being an ableist is not wanting to help drive a schizophrenic person over the edge, then sure, I'll consider myself to be an ableist in that specific definition. That being said, if you ARE schizophrenic, then I would prefer to not contribute to the issues that you may already have.

how could be contributing to an issue i may or may not already have? that doesnt even make sense. I understand what the phrase means, but that implies that theres a social value to speech, and there isnt because i dont care what you think. The government are absolutely gods, thats why you listen to them and CNN without ever questioning. they would never lie, rig elections or mandatorize a shot that they never tested for something that didnt really need one to begin with on your dime. Some grifter scientist trying to get rich of the idea of saying ivermectin doesnt work when obviously a goverment agency has it on their site tells me everything i need to know.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The death rate from the common flu can range between 10,000 - 40,000 per year, depending on how bad the strain is. 2021 saw only about 5,000 deaths (Not 1,700, but that's splitting hairs). Now, if you're attempting to claim that those flu deaths were rolled up into the COVID deaths, then go right ahead. It still doesn't account for a 1.1 million US deaths to date.
Yes it does. The PCR test cannot tell the difference between Covid, the flu and the common cold.
You can walk around with a loaded gun with the safety off strapped to your side every day, and you may be able to go days or even years without shooting yourself in the leg. But make no mistake, doing so makes you an idiot and a social risk.
You know nothing about respiratory viruses and guns. Why does that not surprise me?
You didn't answer the question. Why don't you tell your friends to not cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze? It does MUCH less than a mask. But you know the answer. It's the bare minimum of politeness. Just as a mask is. Absolute bare minimum, and you still whine like a bitch about it. History books will not be kind to people like you.
The same reason why I don't want people spitting in my food. People do not cover their cough or sneeze to protect others from getting sick. The history books are going to compare the Branch Covidians to the people of Jonestown.
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2014564118
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abg6296

And even ignoring both of these, it seems absolutely insane that people would ever question something so basic. The fact that people need to go through these tests in order to prove something that we've just known for years is insane. If it weren't the case, doctors would go into surgery without masks. They don't wear them for fashion reasons. They hate those things, but it's still necessary and effective.
Doctors and nurses wear masks in operation rooms to prevent spreading bacteria. I know this because my wife was a nurse. A respiratory virus could enter the body through an incision in the leg and the person would not get sick. It has to enter through the lungs, hence why they are called respiratory viruses. OMG man, do you know anything at all? Your smugness about everything you've said kills me though. :rofl2:

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
how could be contributing to an issue i may or may not already have? that doesnt even make sense.
Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. You see, schizophrenia has things called episodes, which can be brought on through stress or heavy emotion. Those people would do well to not be on sites like this, which could bring on an episode.

I understand what the phrase means, but that implies that theres a social value to speech, and there isnt because i dont care what you think.
Your feelings on what other people think has no influence on the invalidity of all the BS you spew.

The government are absolutely gods, thats why you listen to them and CNN without ever questioning
So you're saying ALL governments, scientists, pharmaceutical companies, media companies, doctors, etc came together to make a giant lie about a virus while it kills off their population. All governments can't even agree on the most basic things, but THIS one? Sure! A conspiracy starts falling apart the more moving parts are required to keep it going.

Yes it does. The PCR test cannot tell the difference between Covid, the flu and the common cold.
I see you're now relying on baseless assertions now. Let's see if you can hold yourself to the same standards you ask for in others and show me the peer reviewed research that backs up such an insane claim. I doubt you can.

You know nothing about respiratory viruses and guns. Why does that not surprise me?
Sorry, I (luckily) live in Japan, so my gun knowledge doesn't need to be as high as a Texan (Great job in Uvalde btw! What a sh--hole country....) But last I checked, not having the safety on is kind of a safety hazard. Unless you have a conspiracy theory against that as well?

The history books are going to compare the Branch Covidians to the people of Jonestown.
That's quite the technicolor dream you have there! We already know that the Spanish flu of 1918 had mask deniers/whiners, and they were remembered in a poor light as well. History repeats itself.

Doctors and nurses wear masks in operation rooms to prevent spreading bacteria. I know this because my wife was a nurse.
Oh? Is the study by PNAS not to your liking? Just going to ignore it like the annoyance it is to your feelings? Who would have thought that putting something over your mouth can help stop the spread of bacterial viruses AND respiratory viruses! We're in a wonderous age!

Btw, I haven't ignored your previous comment on myocarditis. I'll get to that soon enough, but looking at the results, it doesn't look good for your point.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. You see, schizophrenia has things called episodes, which can be brought on through stress or heavy emotion. Those people would do well to not be on sites like this, which could bring on an episode.

Your feelings on what other people think has no influence on the invalidity of all the BS you spew.

So you're saying ALL governments, scientists, pharmaceutical companies, media companies, doctors, etc came together to make a giant lie about a virus while it kills off their population. All governments can't even agree on the most basic things, but THIS one? Sure! A conspiracy starts falling apart the more moving parts are required to keep it going.

I see you're now relying on baseless assertions now. Let's see if you can hold yourself to the same standards you ask for in others and show me the peer reviewed research that backs up such an insane claim. I doubt you can.

Sorry, I (luckily) live in Japan, so my gun knowledge doesn't need to be as high as a Texan (Great job in Uvalde btw! What a sh--hole country....) But last I checked, not having the safety on is kind of a safety hazard. Unless you have a conspiracy theory against that as well?

That's quite the technicolor dream you have there! We already know that the Spanish flu of 1918 had mask deniers/whiners, and they were remembered in a poor light as well. History repeats itself.

Oh? Is the study by PNAS not to your liking? Just going to ignore it like the annoyance it is to your feelings? Who would have thought that putting something over your mouth can help stop the spread of bacterial viruses AND respiratory viruses! We're in a wonderous age!

Btw, I haven't ignored your previous comment on myocarditis. I'll get to that soon enough, but looking at the results, it doesn't look good for your point.

most of the responses to me were incoherent nonsense but onto the last point, yes to most of it except the deaths part, do you have death certificates for them? or any kind of receipts other than from the people who told you this happened?

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
most of the responses to me were incoherent nonsense but onto the last point, yes to most of it except the deaths part, do you have death certificates for them? or any kind of receipts other than from the people who told you this happened?
I know, I know, reading makes you tired. Go get some sleep.

As for the death certificates, I have them all here, alphabetized, and time stamped. Where should I send them to? Ugh....
Seriously, what type of a bad faith argument is that?! If I were to have a giant stack of death certificates in PDF form in a google drive, your eyes would just glaze over at the sheer number of them, and give up, while not changing your beliefs one single bit.

But fear not! I have a solution to this. If you're TRULY interested in the truth of the matter, there's a simple thing you can do. Want to know?

-Go to your largest general hospital in your area
-Go to the ICU
-Talk to a secretary or a nurse and tell them sincerely that you wish to hear about all the COVID patients that they've been taking care of, because you don't believe they exist.

I'm sure they'll take you on a nice tour of the area and show you the people who are unconscious in artificial respirators. They can show you the death certificates, and show you the people who probably won't be making it out alive that day.

That being said, you're arguing in bad faith, so I'm 99.9999% sure that you'll never even bother. You can't even entertain the idea that your beliefs are based on lies/ignorance.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am vaxxed + once boosted, as are my parents (both nearly 80)

i have two anti-vaxx-"groups" in my so called social group:
one friend (male) from school who i am witness to his marriage
he was an early critic to the law aspect of the pandemic in germany :teach:
i guess both him, wife and 2 children are not vaxxed

second friend (female) is anti-vaxx because she works at the german tuev sued and argued: "i see what gets put into vaccinations - no thanks"
i was planned to be witness at her marriage, too :wacko:

contact dried down to once of twice per year, at best

no more marriage witness applications!

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't necessarily call the inventor of the PCR test a baseless assertion.

https://fcpp.org/2021/02/27/pcr-test-is-flimsy-say-inventor-and-courts/
Former PM Abe was shot dead in the street in Japan.

No serious gun owner walks around with the safety off. Even in the military, we were taught to always have the safety on unless the weapon is being used.
Masks are ineffective because people are not trained on how to use them and people use the wrong types of material. Masks used in operating rooms are sterilized and they are worn in a sterilized environment. People's pockets and purses are not sterilized and neither is the public environment. Mask wearing was instituted so the left could feel good. The same with social distancing guidelines.

https://update.lib.berkeley.edu/202...mic-and-the-meaning-of-layered-interventions/
WTF is a bacterial virus? LOL! You are just making up words now. Even surgical masks do not prevent viral spread. They help prevent bacterial spread because bacteria are many times larger than viruses. Hence why virologists wear those self contained suits while studying viruses.
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...tion-may-be-higher-after-moderna-pfizer-covid

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I wouldn't necessarily call the inventor of the PCR test a baseless assertion.
The inventor never said the current PCR tests in the market are mistaking the flu or common colds as COVID. In that link, he said basically that the more cycles you put into the test, the more of a chance it'll find what it was meant to find, even if it's miniscule. The tests are looking for a specific signature, and don't make mistakes with other viruses. Please refrain from lying, as it it fairly easy to point out. On the flip-side, if you don't understand the articles you put out, please refrain from showing your ignorance.

Also, you know what could help your case for saying that a PCR could detect the flu or cold instead of COVID? A peer reviewed study. The thing that you required from me for masks, and then ignored. Yet another bad faith actor.

Former PM Abe was shot dead in the street in Japan.
Oh my god!!! Let's all run like lemming Americans to the gun stores so that we can protect ourselves from the bad guy with guns (That they had to put together with tubes). Thank you gun loving Texan! You've saved an entire country today by showing them the error in their ways! LOLGF!

No serious gun owner walks around with the safety off. Even in the military, we were taught to always have the safety on unless the weapon is being used.
Wait.... so you're saying that people COULD go outside with the safety off, but they'd have to be a non-serious gun owner (an idiot). Great, I seems my comparison was fairly accurate! Glad I could get that across.

Masks are ineffective because people are not trained on how to use them and people use the wrong types of material.
So your excuse now for not wanting to wear a mask is because OTHER people don't know how to use them? Are you counting yourself in that group of dinguses who can't do something so basic? If you want to claim ignorance, I won't try to refute you.

WTF is a bacterial virus?
Meant to say bacterial infection, but came out wrong. If this dingus can get away with all these flubs, then I can get a pass this time :)

For the myocarditis point, I looked over the link that you sent earlier, and it concludes that there isn't an increase in cases for people who had COVID vs people who have never had it. Great news! Then you inferred that an increase was due to the vaccine. Let's just go down to another study in that same site:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35749115/

Here's the main takeaway:
"Among 19 740 741 doses of mRNA vaccines administered, there were 297 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis meeting the inclusion criteria"

So, 0.000015%. Those are some good odds! That being said, the first study was done in Israel and the 2nd was in Canada, so the rates can be different due to climate, food, etc.

Now, let's put a group of 19 million anti-vaxers through COVID and see what the odds of them surviving are. What's that? We already have the rate of death for vaccinated and not vaccinated!?
Unvaxed die at a rate of 1.7 per 100,000, whereas vaccinated die at a rate of 0.2 per 100,000 people. Boosted people die at an even lower rate of 0.1 per 100,000.

So if myocarditis is your main fear, then you have your priorities a little out of sync. Although you'll probably just claim those are tortured numbers instead of the reality of the situation.

Last edited by titan_tim,

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The inventor never said the current PCR tests in the market are mistaking the flu or common colds as COVID. In that link, he said basically that the more cycles you put into the test, the more of a chance it'll find what it was meant to find, even if it's miniscule. The tests are looking for a specific signature, and don't make mistakes with other viruses. Please refrain from lying, as it it fairly easy to point out. On the flip-side, if you don't understand the articles you put out, please refrain from showing your ignorance.

Also, you know what could help your case for saying that a PCR could detect the flu or cold instead of COVID? A peer reviewed study. The thing that you required from me for masks, and then ignored. Yet another bad faith actor.
So weird that they decided to lower the number of cycles once Resident Vegetable took office. Not to mention the new Covid test that can tell the difference between Covid and the flu.
Oh my god!!! Let's all run like lemming Americans to the gun stores so that we can protect ourselves from the bad guy with guns (That they had to put together with tubes). Thank you gun loving Texan! You've saved an entire country today by showing them the error in their ways! LOLGF!
I'd rather have a firearm and not need it than to not have one and need it. When seconds count, the police are minutes away.
Wait.... so you're saying that people COULD go outside with the safety off, but they'd have to be a non-serious gun owner (an idiot). Great, I seems my comparison was fairly accurate! Glad I could get that across.
So your excuse now for not wanting to wear a mask is because OTHER people don't know how to use them? Are you counting yourself in that group of dinguses who can't do something so basic? If you want to claim ignorance, I won't try to refute you.
Average people are not trained on how to care or wear a mask. I chose not to wear one because I knew it was worthless. And since I never got Covid or the flu, I was right.
Meant to say bacterial infection, but came out wrong. If this dingus can get away with all these flubs, then I can get a pass this time :)

Ok Fetterman.
For the myocarditis point, I looked over the link that you sent earlier, and it concludes that there isn't an increase in cases for people who had COVID vs people who have never had it. Great news! Then you inferred that an increase was due to the vaccine. Let's just go down to another study in that same site:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35749115/

Here's the main takeaway:
"Among 19 740 741 doses of mRNA vaccines administered, there were 297 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis meeting the inclusion criteria"

So, 0.000015%. Those are some good odds! That being said, the first study was done in Israel and the 2nd was in Canada, so the rates can be different due to climate, food, etc.

Now, let's put a group of 19 million anti-vaxers through COVID and see what the odds of them surviving are. What's that? We already have the rate of death for vaccinated and not vaccinated!?
Unvaxed die at a rate of 1.7 per 100,000, whereas vaccinated die at a rate of 0.2 per 100,000 people. Boosted people die at an even lower rate of 0.1 per 100,000.

So if myocarditis is your main fear, then you have your priorities a little out of sync. Although you'll probably just claim those are tortured numbers instead of the reality of the situation.
This isn't a peer reviewed study with a control group. It's data is based on what was reported instead of what was observed. Maybe if you spent less time trying to insult me and more time reading, you'd have a better understanding of the world around you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass