(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's resigning!

QUOTE said:
WASILLA, Alaska - Sarah Palin made a surprise announcement Friday that she will resign as governor of Alaska in a few weeks, saying she will try to "affect positive change" from outside government.

The former Republican vice presidential candidate hastily called a news conference Friday morning at her home in suburban Wasilla, giving such short notice that only a few reporters actually made it to the announcement.

She said the decision has been "in the works" for a while and comes after "prayer and consideration" and discussions with her family.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31726640/ns/po...-more_politics/

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shes gonna pull a hilary clinton?

well on a more cynical note, she could be covering her tracks in case theres a n affair leak. look what happened to sanford and ensign
tongue.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
She was one of the key people who cost the Republican party the last election in my opinion, but then again they didn't put enough effort in to fix the tarnished reputation that Bush wound up leaving behind for the party, expect 8 years with democrats running your country, most people won't want Palin running the country unless they are completely retarded.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I don't agree with her bible thumping ways I pity the lady. Ever since jumping into that fire she did with McCain it has been the left and the media's agenda to ruin the woman no matter what. Due to a quirky set of laws in Alaska you can file grievances against the governor for anything, and unlike elsewhere they don't even need to be investigated ahead of time for validity. She since they has had 15 of them overturned after a full court proceeding, and many more didn't get even that far as they were all (every last one) bogus. But, also due to that quirk in the law, it also doesn't allow a state official to use state funds or lawyers to do the dirty work. Due to frauds trying to bury her she has racked up a half million in legal fees, and she made like $75,000/yr as governor. The chick is broke, had no choice. At least not running for pres in 2012 or not, at least she can go on speech runs, and other crap and get those fat fees to take her out of the poor house because once that lawyer decides to collect she's hosed.

Hate her all you want, and depending on your politics or beliefs perhaps it's very deserved to hate her, but what has been legally done with disgusting loopholes no one deserved that.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
She has been ridiculed for her family trouble, especially with her daughter and her bible thumping antics prove that she is a hypocrite. She shouldn't preach shit like abstinance when her own daughter was fucking pregnant during the entire election campaign, she deserved to lose for her own stupidity and hypocrisy.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See I guess this goes to show the depths of what little maturity people here have, b ut then again it's a gaming board, and a piracy one no less related too. Hate her fine, but what was done against her was crossing the line. Also, her personally isn't a hypocrite with the whole abstinence deal, her 18 year old daughter was, unless you got it that she was knocked up out of wedlock too.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
What I don't get is what makes her a hypocrite?! She can't control her daughter because if she did that then it will make her a controlling politician in the news media. Idk, the news media also plays an important part when it comes to politics!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
What I don't get is what makes her a hypocrite?! She can't control her daughter because if she did that then it will make her a controlling politician in the news media. Idk, the news media also plays an important part when it comes to politics!
She shouldn't preach absintance if she couldn't even keep her own daughter from getting pregnant, thats what makes her a hypocrite. Never go out and tell the world what you think and your beliefs are when you can't even enforce them in your own home. Religion and beliefs have no place in politics, anyone wanting to be successful shouldn't express their religious ideals and the things they believe in like abstinance, especially if they can't even have their kids abstinant, that is just hypocritical.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Vampire Hunter D said:
As much as I don't agree with her bible thumping ways I pity the lady. Ever since jumping into that fire she did with McCain it has been the left and the media's agenda to ruin the woman no matter what.

Utter rubbish, there's only one person who's been behind ruining Sarah Palin and that's Sarah Palin. Her enormous victim complex is just another part of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol