wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
PALib goes Google Code
News
smalllogo.png

The community asked for it and now PALib has moved to Google Code to better improve maintenance and bug tracking.

QUOTE said:
This is to let everyone know about a new (old) resource for PAlib users - the Google Code (GC) project website for PAlib can be found at http://palibds.googlecode.com/ and is the location for the latest downloads.

As part of the GC site, we also have an Issues section for tracking bugs within the library. So, if you find anything - or you already have something - please post your bug reports and feature requests there so a developer can verify and work it for the community.

If there are any ideas for making the GC site more useful, please post them here and I'll do what I can.

icon11.gif
Google Code Site
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Jayenkai

Makes Games
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not updated PALib since... um.. Never!

I have a really really old version of that, and DevKitPro which I downloaded way way back in the mists of time. Every time I tried to update one, or the other, a whole bunch of annoying incompatibilities started cropping up, and it seemed to get worse and worse, so I gave up trying and just stuck with what worked.

My games still work. Surely that's all that matters, right!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.