pal wii on ntsc tv!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by nckfrs, Aug 19, 2011.

Aug 19, 2011

pal wii on ntsc tv! by nckfrs at 12:28 AM (407 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. nckfrs
    OP

Newcomer nckfrs Newbie

United States
    hi ive been view these threads for a while now with alot of help thanks everyone
    this is my issue i have a friend with a wii from the uk so its pal i am gonnna install homebrew channel and everything else my question is can i flash 4.1u system menu safely if i follow proper downgrade guide i have modded many wiis before but not one from the uk so i want to know if this is safe and if it will allow him to play ntsc games

2. Ron

Member Ron somehow a weeb now.

Canada
    You want to play NTSC Games, use Priiloader. NEVER FLASH A SYSMENU THAT IS NOT IN YOUR REGION UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING AND THE RISK YOU ARE ABOUT TO TAKE.

Use Priiloader and enable region free. It's the smartest way to go. Or use a USB loader.

If you are still adamant about installing 4.1U on your PAL wii, and potentially brick that wii, go ahead and use this : http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyRegion_Changer

It's completely unescesarry if all you want is to play NTSC games, and it's highly recommended NOT to change your region, but if you still are going through with this...

Read everything on that wiki page. Especially the "Precautions" section.